PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 858687

Scam calls are so annoying lmao Phone rings so I pick up for once Me: Hello? Silence Lady: HELLO????? Me: Hello..? Lady: I’m calling about a car accident you were in that wasn’t your fault is that right? Me: no thats not right Lady: hold for one moment Me: hangs up “bye lmao” 😂 Please i cant even drive, one time a few years ago they told me I was in a car accident like 15 years ago and I was like “??? I was 4 years old how the hell would i be driving a car????” 😂 Pls stop!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

ok hello?? I LOVE the new Overwatch hero so much he's like a male Moira hgjfgkhdjg I played as him twice now and already got highlights for him from both games, I LOVE playing as him, he's fun to play as and I think I'm getting the hang of him already! I can't wait for him to be fully released to see what kind of skins, emotes, highlight intros and sprays he gets, I'm gonna go insane waiting for his release omg
i'm not sure if you know this about me but uh i love doduo
i need to stay positive so i need to uh i dont even know i love kiwi birds so much they're my entire life and i uh i love kiwis i have great friends and we make youtube videos together and its so much fun and they're GREAT people and I have a great fiance! and people who decide i'm not good enough to be their friend aren't good enough to be mine either like their loss mate i love birds!!!!!!! and I love overwatch and I love Sigma hello i love a lot of stuff tbh i just need to write some positive junk to remind myself to stay positive wooooooo
This is a great big CALLOUT POST for PFQ user Forbidden WHAT THE HECK MAN you're too kind dude, thank you so MUCH for the melan baby! You already know I'm gonna pay you back for this but I'm also planning on extra too!! >:3c FORBIDDEN IS SMELLY GO CLICK HIM AND GIFT HIM STUFF I was having a general depression anxiety bad day, you know, the norm for me. and this has made me feel so much better, for real.
i'm too lazy to update my first post with paused hunts and stuff so dumping this here Joint melan hunt w/Forbidden ♥♥ (will fix link later im lazy) Starbabies! 2|2|0|78
me = dead I got a first on site albino?? i think that's the first time I've ever done that with an albino i'm so shocked, i only hatched like nine eggs???
you guys are killing me tysm Lawless for the pretty baby!! ;;

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

hide

ur smelly
just a thing for fun, not sure if this would count as spam since it's under one post and not multiples but uh just remove if its against the rules ig lmao
lwadimaiowd

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page