PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🩕Udon Prison🩕

Forum Index > PokĂ©Farm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 858687

made this earlier pls dont use without permission lmao

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

you're welcome
My friend hatched his first ever melan! yay!
im DEAD I found an exotic bird mod for minecraft and LOOK AT ALL MY BABIES IM SOBBING LOOK AT MY KIWIS
Went back to my Microsoft Office course today and one of the ladies I see did a review with me to talk about how I’m liking it and she was so nice to me 😭 She was like “you’re really smart and you know what you’re doing, you look presentable and you have nice hair and I think you’d get a good job with completing this course” and im like dead bc all my life i’ve been made to feel like i’m dumb and i’ll never get anywhere in life (not from people i know like good friends or my parents but from teachers at school) Like you’re a TEACHER you’re supposed to be supportive of kids who seem kind of slow at certain things, not make snide remarks about them thinking I can’t hear you when I actually can :D But YEA im rambling, TLDR; went back to my course, got complimented for some reason and shot through lesson 2 all the way to lesson 7 today
oh man these new badges look great
sigma's out sigma's out SIGMA'S OUT IM DEAD
I've been having such god awful luck lately, haven't hatched a melan since March, had things taken from me in general life, depression and anxiety becoming worse. This hunt also started out cursed, 460+ hatched with no albinos at all, then this beautiful birdie hatches as my first albino of the chain. Hopefully I can get this lucky when I pick up my other hunts again, and hopefully I can hatch the last two melan Swablu I need for the line.
Y
SHRIEK aaaaaAAAAAAAAAA

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokĂ©Farm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page