PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🦕Udon Prison🦕

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 858687

I just finished playing Forgotton Anne on my phone, I've been playing since yesterday I believe, and wanted to write my thoughts on both endings here. MAJOR spoilers up ahead, I'll be using a double hide box for these, and a hide box within those, so please look at your own risk.

MAJOR spoilers!

You were warned!

I'll begin by talking about what people have deemed the 'bad ending'. This is the ending where you decide to go through the Ether Bridge with Bonku.

spoilies

So. This is obviously the bad ending, so it's probably supposed to destroy my heart. Throughout this whole game, I'd been hearing about how all the Forgotlings wanted to go home, to the Ether (where they came from) to be reunited with their owners, who forgot them. Bonku and Anne were also two people who wanted to go home to the Ether, with Bonku building the Ether Bridge to take them home, and to take Forgotlings who had a valid Ether Ticket. But you find out that going home, destroys the Forgotlings world and everyone in it. If you decide to go through with Bonku anyway, we get a cutscene. I noticed Bonku wasn't in the cutscene in his old home where he used to live. Instead, it cuts to the part where Anne's mother is abandoning her as a baby, in a box on the river, which is how Anne becomes 'forgotten'. It then cuts to smol baby Anne inside the Forgotlings world, with a younger looking Bonku discovering and taking her. Then, the next scene is basically what happens at the beginning of the game. Anne wakes up after hearing an explosion and then gets up. They never got to go home like they thought, the entire game they believed they would be able to go home and become remembered like they used to be, but instead it creates an infinite loop. Everyone Anne made friends with up to this point, are dead, because the timeline resets itself. This kills me because this whole time I was anticipating what would happen when they return to the Ether. Would Anne get to finally meet her mother who had to let her go? This ending just kills me bc it means Anne has to keep meeting Fig over and over and going through all that stuff again and again gfhjkjthjgkftg
Now to talk about the good ending. This is the ending where you decide to release the Cornerstone.

spoilies

OK so this ending is clearly a lot better than being stuck in an infinite loop of basically having to kill all your friends, forget everything and then have to do it all over again! :D But this ending still kills me, Anne can not ever get a break! This is the part where you decide to destroy the Ether portal, and release the Cornerstone, so none of the Forgotlings have to die from the world being destroyed. Unfortunately for Anne, this choice will cause her to crystalize. This happens to a Forgotling who is old or just dying I guess? I chose this ending, but it kills me inside because of how it seems that no matter the decision you make, Anne gets the short end of the stick. It's either she kill her current self and reset the timeline in the infinite loop, or she sacrifice herself so all her other friends can live. The part that was saddest for me was how sad Fig seemed to lose Anne. I believe he developed some sort of feelings for her in the end, but thanks to her, he and his friends can live. (Idk about Bulb tho he might be dead :[ ) After the credits are done, he displays her and Bonku's crystallized form on a pedestal, and you can then play as Fig for a very short time and talk to some of the Forgotlings around him, discovering how they're making a better life. This is clearly the good ending, as it's the only one where you can save everyone apart from Anne and Bonku, but it's also an ending that kills me because Anne didn't deserve to crystallize.
This is aboslutely horrible and I'm probably going to regret ever typing this mess later but enjoy my god awful rambling about how this game killed me inside!

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Just gonna throw this here but I cannot WAIT for the new One Piece movie, Stampede. So many of my favourite characters will be in this movie but also sad bc they’ll probably only get a small 1-2 minute cameo and about two lines in the movie lmao. They need to make this movie like 3 hours long to give everyone appropriate screen time give my boye galdino more screen time!!!!
kiwi bird (me) smelly kiwi (also me) not smelly kiwi (friends) complaint about irl toxic friends (what this post used to be about) kiwi bird (me again)
callout post catgnostic is a good bean bird
W
Finally did some art after like 60 years of not drawing?

For Thlayli

For Calypso

Have one more art to do which I wanna get started on today
did an avatar for Boiboiboi today! I'm really pleased with how this came out

This is for BoiBoiBoi's use only, unless they explicitly say others can use it, please do NOT use this art without permission.
Olddddgds
G
Trees! 6|0|0|114 Kwees! 85|27|0|2103 Lugia 4|4|0|216 Shiny egg bringers: 23

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page