PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 33

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Polagator

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

lol you guys we used to have to wait till niet woke up to distribute the stones. this is nothing. chillax and breed some phantump eggs while ya wait.
How did you know :P
know that we had to wait till niet woke up? 'cause i've been on this site since the second day it opened. :p anyway to stay on topic, i really hope it's chandelure, as others have stated! unova is my favorite region and the only unova PFQ mega is zoroark, i wish unova would get some more love D: edited because whoops i'm sleep deprived and essentially brain dead, and noivern is not unova.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Prince Turtle's AvatarPrince Turtle

lol you guys we used to have to wait till niet woke up to distribute the stones. this is nothing. chillax and breed some phantump eggs while ya wait.
know that we had to wait till niet woke up? 'cause i've been on this site since the second day it opened. :p anyway to stay on topic, i really hope it's chandelure, as others have stated! unova is my favorite region and the only unova PFQ megas are noivern and zoroark, i wish unova would get some more love D:
noivern is kalos tho, so it's just zoroark. i totally agree on unova needing more love.
formerly JoeyKaiba
by Hillo; avatar by me for the thread "badly draw the mon above"
i type quickly and sometimes forget to proofread, oof. my typing style is lazy as heck in casual areas, but i promise i'm better when i rp and stuff.
Polagator's AvatarPolagator

know that we had to wait till niet woke up? 'cause i've been on this site since the second day it opened. :p anyway to stay on topic, i really hope it's chandelure, as others have stated! unova is my favorite region and the only unova PFQ megas are noivern and zoroark, i wish unova would get some more love D:
About that people are going to breed Phantumps till 7:00 so they can get early points for the tourney DX
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
Falinks's AvatarFalinks
Yeah it usually helps to remember that it is like...almost 1am Niet's time even though it's 6pm where I live and I'm rarin' and ready for that new mega stone action. :P Anyways though, if it's not Crobat I'll eat my hat. Only one of them though. Maybe the Pokemon one, just to be topical. or Dunsparce! Mega Dunsparce someday pls admin
Previously Otacon / Naganadel Just call me Asher ^^ Avatar: Urianger Augurelt from FFXIV: Shadowbringers - Official screenshot

QUOTE originally posted by Otacon

Yeah it usually helps to remember that it is like...almost 1am Niet's time even though it's 6pm where I live and I'm rarin' and ready for that new mega stone action. :P Anyways though, if it's not Crobat I'll eat my hat. Only one of them though. Maybe the Pokemon one, just to be topical. or Dunsparce! Mega Dunsparce someday pls admin
make a bread hat and then eat it but yeah, i'm feelin' this. The megastone will be released at 3am my time. and since i got nothing to do tomorrow i'm gonna stay up. The Hype Is Real.
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
I'd just like to point out that only one or two people even mentioned the time it was taking for the mega stone distribution, and they didn't even complain about the length in the first place. They simply asked "when does the distribution normally happen?" and everybody assaulted them with "CHILL THE HECK OUT GUYS WE USED TO HAVE TO WAIT LIKE FOUR DAYS THIRTY MINUTES WON'T KILL YOUUUUU". Just a thought. Also, when the guy asked "How did you know? :P", he was clearly referring to the hatching phantumps part of the post and not Niet sleeping.
Free to use badge made by ezpups
boolou88's Avatarboolou88
when do those who done the Mass-Click Weekend 33 get thier mega stone
naïve's Avatarnaïve
when noot wakes up
Type Race Score: 0
[ journal Buying @ 15zc | Buying @ 17zc
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I bet it's Malamar after reading the comments. XD Though when I first saw it, I instantly thought "Espeon." Aegislash is likely too. I also thought for a split second it could be mewtwo, but then I remembered that would make it 3 mewtwo stones. Bit of overkill.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
WoodenMenace's AvatarWoodenMenace
Still not out? Oh well we'll just have to wait.
This is a wave. it was a sunset. i took the picture.

Pages: 123··· 1819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page