PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 33

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 19202122

Oooh, someone mentioned it could be Chandelure? I'm so excited now! One of my favourite ghost types! How did I not think of that xD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Weavilite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,492 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
-sharp inhale- OH. MY. GOD. YES. //prepares a sneasel pair
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Mimila's AvatarMimila
Oh, this Mega Evolution is amazing! 0-0
20+ || ♀️ || 🏳️‍🌈 || ♍ || 🦊 Avator credit @PK
ShinyYena's AvatarShinyYena
Well Then, Time To Add Sneasel On The "Need To Hunt" List.
Falinks's AvatarFalinks
*eats hat because it isn't Crobat* That's friggin sick though why did I not think Weavile would be an option?? I love Weavile and I've been thinking about it a lot lately Cant wait to see all the sprites ❤
Previously Otacon / Naganadel Just call me Asher ^^ Avatar: Urianger Augurelt from FFXIV: Shadowbringers - Official screenshot
Aérix's AvatarAérix
I love my baby boy so much more now ouo
Forever collecting
What an awesome surprise! I love the choice! Can't wait to see all the discovered sprites!!!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Oh my god! It actually happened?! And right after I gave up hope lol... Darn, I should have done the 10k clicks but nevermind that. I knew I had the feeling it was a Weavilite! :D
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Piff, my wish not granted haha I semi expected a dark type, although there's been a plethera, there's always next month (I can dream?)
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.

Pages: 123··· 19202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page