PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 33

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

Ahaha i remember MCW 1 - Floatzelite Q, took about 14 hours to be released. Now y'all can't wait 30 minutes ;D Though I'll admit, I might have naffed last time and not even bypassed 2000 but this time I hit 11k, which is good considering I'm busy 24/7, date tomorrow, moving Tuesday, meeting Wednesday. As for speculation, I'm still begging for a Fighting type, please? We've had Breloom and Raichu, but my husband Hariyama (or myself... idk) still lacks one...
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
bloubirdie's Avatarbloubirdie
I did terrible this time around cause I was lazy and my eggs were hatching so fast anyway and I'm at a 3k chain with arceus and max boosts with no melan send help :')
Avatar by me! I am working on a Naughty Shiny Living Dex! Please PM me if you'd like to contribute!
ShadowFrost's AvatarShadowFrost

QUOTE originally posted by Charsaurtle

I'm just guessing Chanedlure, Espeon, or Crobat ^w^.
If it's Chandelure I will die of happiness
× 1432 / 1000
gromky's Avatargromky
This suspense... D;
ChrisGradis's AvatarChrisGradis
dun dun dun . . . . . . . . .
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
it has been 48 minutes and I am so ready
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 2528
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
arbor's Avatararbor
lol you guys we used to have to wait till niet woke up to distribute the stones. this is nothing. chillax and breed some phantump eggs while ya wait.
arbor ☼ journal: 838 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Polagator's AvatarPolagator

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

lol you guys we used to have to wait till niet woke up to distribute the stones. this is nothing. chillax and breed some phantump eggs while ya wait.
How did you know :P
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
"Sally" is probably calculating every users on her own, checking the interactions~ :3 So it might take a while to see anything~ XD
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Polagator

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

How did you know :P
Because he would post that he woke up and distributed the awards. :P Guys, please stop posting how much interactions you got (and chatting in general). I get you're all excited, but this is not the place.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez

Pages: 123··· 171819202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page