PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 33

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 202122

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Another month has come and gone, time to give out a new Stone with our Mass-Click Weekend 33! The event will take place on May 27th and 28th, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Bladeporeon's AvatarBladeporeon
I like how the filename for the Mega Stone is just "mass-click weekend" upside down. =3
* Superhero Vaporeon at your service! Now with Slurpuff sidekick! * Avatar is of my NEW fursuit, made by Katsudoggo!
ooh I hope for a Ghost-type Mega :3 See ya guys there! EDIT: The file name tho...
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
Maybe it's a Mega Bisharp or Magnezone? :')
venir's Avatarvenir
I'm throwing my bets on a steel type! :o
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
Yay~ More megas! Time to break my fingers again :3 Also, am I the only one who finds PFQ megas designs to be much more appealing than the canon megas?
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Azozel's AvatarAzozel
I know I'll be getting that megastone! It's preeetty
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
Kiibo-kun's AvatarKiibo-kun
im thinking maybe malamar? it is upside down after all
Edited by Dusky Peculiar
Icon from NDRV3 Manga, edited by me.
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Soooooo Hydriegon getting a mega form? The colouring reminds me of Dragon/Dark rypes and the only one I can think of from the top of my head is Hydreigon. Although a ghost-dark mega would be nice to see. Regardless I wish everyone the best of luck and I can't wait to see what the staff have come up with. ^-^ Oh maybe even a Flying/Dark type like Mandibuzz.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
JADE's AvatarJADE
Upside down filename? I'm guessing Malamar. Operation Mega Squid is a go.
Credits
Avatar by Yatzy, Two stooges banner by masochisms and gif character & animation from Smite@Hi-rez Studios

Pages: 123··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page