PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 33

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 202122

Mùff Pizza's AvatarMùff Pizza
Still hoping for a meganium mega stone as always \(*-*)/ Maybe it's mega hydreigon
Avatar made by Jellyfishbones, for my use only <3
SnowyVee's AvatarSnowyVee

QUOTE originally posted by sunneliøn

Why this @ the file name It's gotta be an Eeveelution this time around. They've gotta get them done eventually! As to which one, though, I have no idea. Oherwise, Malamar.
My obsession with Eeveelutions makes me excited because it matches the same colours I use to draw a specific Eeveelution all the time. But I also know the Eeveelutions will happen one day so my most favoured unlikely candidate for a megastone would be Yanmega! Not this one though. For all we know it is Mega Unownite # forme :D
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405
Based on the appearence of it, I'm gonna say it's a Dark Steel Type, but who knows? (Except Niet and some/rest of the staff team.) Edit: *Gasp of realization* Maybe it's a Mega Aegislash! Or even a Mega Orcalot! Edit 2: Or maybe even Golisopod! :D (Could be Chandelure, like Galaxy Cat said.) Edit 3: Though, it could be Malamar because of the upside-down text, like others have said.
Avatar is a screenshot of my character from Pokémon GO. "So many folks these days count on violence to solve their problems. You only have to look around to see where that got us." ~Nick Valentine, Fallout 4

Terraria Help

I need a bit of help finding a new Terraria world, as I've lost mine some time ago. Here's the details: Courruption, Large, Jungle on the right (I would pefer it un-corrupted), Blue Dungeon on the left. Un-corrupted Oceans. A semi-large un-corrupted forest biome on the left side of the world (where my main base was). If you find a world like this, please send me the seed name in a Private Message. Thank you in advance!
Thunderjaw's AvatarThunderjaw
Seems like a steel/dragon type. But also poison or ghost. Maybe Drapion? Malamar would be kinda obvious, don't you think? Anyway we'll know soon ^-^
Useful links: Journal: The Thunderclaw Follow me on these too if you'd like to know me! Youtube: CommandoReptilio Twitch: CommandoReptilio Instagram: GeckoCommander
art by Shadowfeathers of Thunderjaws OC Steve, edited by MossDragon for Thunderjaw's use only
Crossover Fan's AvatarCrossover Fan
Upside down text. Clever.
Please take my Pokémon
Recolored Golbat by Zubat
Recolored Pyroar, Galaxy Gastly, and Skitty/Delcatty Evolution by QueenWaffleCat
Random Rockruff by Zubat
<- Permission to use given by Sei. Hannahbonn's raffles~
01lclark's Avatar01lclark
Dragalgee, Mismagias, or... Mimikyu?

Click My Dragons?

Link to my Scroll: Click Here
No Eggs/Hatchlings Currently....
Strangedoll's AvatarStrangedoll
I really like the coloring scheme for this megastone and look forward to finding out which Pokemon it is for. I want to say it's for a ghost type like Chandelure or Alolan Marowak, but I'm more than likely wrong.
Credit
Avatar-- Sprite of my Pokesona 'Doll' is made by Hexx & is for my use ONLY. Mega Sableye sprite next to Doll is made by Vale98PM from Deviantart, Permission given. Forum Signature made for me by Jaderachelle.
Joint Shop Hoarding: ~
Sableye
|
ONLY Brave natured Starmie
|
Alolan Marowak
~ Collecting: ~
Water Stones for Starmie hoard
|
Tidal Bells
|
Mage Orbs
|
Griseous Orbs
|
Hyperspace Rings
~
EspioForever's AvatarEspioForever
My best guess is Goliscopod, since I'd assume that there'd be a gen 7 mega soon.
Galaxy Cat's AvatarGalaxy Cat
Am i the only one thinking Chandelure? I love that pokemon
Icon of my character by Daein Their art shop is here. :]
Trey0405's AvatarTrey0405

QUOTE originally posted by EspioForever

My best guess is Goliscopod, since I'd assume that there'd be a gen 7 mega soon.
Oh My God! Yes! That would be amazing! Golisopod is one of my favorites, along with Aegislash! Adding Golisopod to my guesses list.

Pages: 12345··· 202122

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page