PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Typos, grammar and general spelling errors

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Pages: 12345678··· 777879

Toxicity's AvatarToxicity
senior.png
Ah thanks Jass, as you probably noticed I'm not brutish, haha. Editing my post now.
Made By Speed-X
TriplePlay's AvatarTriplePlay
superior.png
In the Lab, under the "Characters you may meet" tab, the last word in Doug's Prinplup's description is spelled wrong. "toublemakers." (Also, not sure if the edits to my last comment were noticed or not.) Edit: Greninja's description is missing a period at the end.
Cyndatoffee's AvatarCyndatoffee
champion.pnge.png
Not really a typo or grammatical error, but the Upgrades tab on the Shiny Hunting page has a note saying that "Since the Black Market hasn't been programmed yet, you can obtain these items in the Fundraiser instead." Since the Fundraiser has ended and the Black Market has been implemented, this should probably be removed. Edit: There's also a typo in the 10% discount on 40 Lab Reloaders in the Black Market.
Utterly fabulous avatar was taken from Pokémon Omega Ruby by me, using a screenshot tool
BeeTee's AvatarBeeTee
master.pngc+.png
For the ranks, EggDex count and PokeDex counts are weird. Not sure if it's intentional or not that Arceus requires less EggDex/PokeDex entries than Champion rank does... I'm awful at describing things, so look at this instead.
Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.
Aqua's AvatarAqua
champion.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by BeeTee

For the ranks, EggDex count and PokeDex counts are weird. Not sure if it's intentional or not that Arceus requires less EggDex/PokeDex entries than Champion rank does... I'm awful at describing things, so look at this instead.
More Pokémon will be released. This is explained on the wiki page for ranks too.
Pkmñ4éver's AvatarPkmñ4éver
senior.png
On the fabulous friday page, "We hope you enjoy this MOSR FABUBU event!" MOSR should be MOST
TR Sub-Boss Pkmn4ever

Click here

Ps..
Trainer Art made my me. Template for personal use only. Rocket R self made to make right size, but officially based.
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Refer to this post.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
retiredstaff.pngace.pnge.png
Also, as a suggestion, PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE POSTING! It is not acceptable to have the same non-typo repeated over and over and over.
RedCydranth's AvatarRedCydranth
retiredstaff.pngultra.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Pkmñ4éver

On the fabulous friday page, "We hope you enjoy this MOSR FABUBU event!" MOSR should be MOST
As Eltafez said, it's deliberate. This is also even noted in the Wiki.
Signature by Naiyala
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
elite.pnge.png
When I was looking at someone's Feraligatr (unnamed) the species and name itself said "Feraligator".
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia

Pages: 12345678··· 777879

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page