PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 747748749

impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
Whatcha talking about, purple apples exist! Anyway I love my demon child still. He's amazing and the slight shift in eye colouration along with the gain of whites makes him a tad less unsettling.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
0 pts .
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
The albino Ekans line seems to be suffering from the same issue that many albinos have where the black lines clash against the light coloring. Mega Arbok looks wonderful now, though. The melan line is very well done as well.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
Hhhhh, the colors are so pretty on the melans!~ The albinos look nice too! Hoping for more blue bodied melans with purple on 'em, or dark pink ones
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay
ooooh my gosh that melan is gorgeous
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!
The albinosss and melansss are pretty nice.
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Kang's AvatarKang
Love the updated mega sprites and melan color changes!
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Selena5000's AvatarSelena5000
I'm so happy with the new megas, they look so much better than the old ones :3 I wonder if PFQ fakemons megas will get remade too? I'm kinda too attached to Solynx mega to see it change ._.
Current avatar was made for my use by Midnight Blaze
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Selena5000

I wonder if PFQ fakemons megas will get remade too? I'm kinda too attached to Solynx mega to see it change ._.
I doubt that Solynx's mega would be remade since it's pretty recently released, and it's also pretty high quality in my opinion. Lunupine's mega is old enough that it may be subject to redesign, though...
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
cheese and crackers I Need a melan Ekans now o___o The albi line is beautiful too ahhh <3
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
Well, I guess that's one less melan hunt to worry about... Bye bye neon blue Melan Growlithe/Arcanine
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)

Pages: 123··· 8687888990··· 747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page