PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 490491492493494··· 748749750

Gwafaiai's AvatarGwafaiai
oh jeez, i gasped at the new melan starmie, its so beautiful!
Ange ✦ She/They ✦
agender pan
journalshop
F2U code by Colorful
Hoard:|| Buying: | |
Poison Deltas
annador's Avatarannador

QUOTE originally posted by pixelkitty

Anyone have a Starmie to check as well? I still feel like this might be an accidental MCW spoiler, considering the hint was "it's wet" and Kanto Shrew/Slash updated when it got a totem...
Not to burst anyones bubble but.. art staff never updates mcw pokes early. They always release after Sally reveals the new mega or totem. Also asked offsite earlier and was informed that Staryu/Starmie were actually updated 10 days ago, just nobody noticed til now. ^^; Not saying it can't be the new totem, but seems really unlikely to me. That being said, I love the new sprites! Yay for more consistency. ^_^
Passively collecting ; ♦ Credits for ??? ♥ Steel Statues for Registeel ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from BananaLizard for my use ♥
quinnpanda's Avatarquinnpanda
melan gumairy looks SO GOOD!! the weird purple and green aren't exactly my favorite colors for a melan, but they look so good on gumairy! it makes it look like a little lump of moss!
= 20 = 20
Template credit: izu.ku Avatar credit: Agent8
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
It kinda reminds me of melan Gardevoir. Regardless, congrats BRITT!
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
Snomelette's AvatarSnomelette
Hey! By chance was the melan colors for the Selkrub line based off the Darigan Techno from Neopets? Because I sorta see a theme. Either way, golly it looks beautiful! ❤️❤️ *Edit sorry autocorrect ack
PFP is by the user magicdoor and is of my sona!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Shiftry, it was the Mutant Techo, actually ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

Fun fact: This dude and the coloration is loosely based off the Mutant Techo from Neopets. :P
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official

QUOTE originally posted by SKÏDDÖ

Shiftry, it was the Mutant Techo, actually ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

Fun fact: This dude and the coloration is loosely based off the Mutant Techo from Neopets. :P
Oh shoot! I meant just the melan color! I thought maybe they were using different paintbrush colors for the variants! :0
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Oh, I getcha now, I must've misread ^^

QUOTE originally posted by SKÏDDÖ

Oh, I getcha now, I must've misread ^^
Yea!! It’s ok! No worries! :D
Sei's AvatarSei
just the normal! The alt colors are our own thing but mutant techos are a deep love of mine :P Glad ya'll like the staryu/starmie updates <3

Pages: 123··· 490491492493494··· 748749750

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page