PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 492493494495496··· 746747748

Kweeble's AvatarKweeble
Completely missed out on MCW this month since I was busy this weekend but wow what a cutie! Love the totem form, I'm definitely gonna hunt for it later on!
Official Pokemon Shuffle sprite edited by me, stars gif from the Honey Discord
she/they/he | 22 | disco elysium brainrot
Firestar's AvatarFirestar
Totem Whiscash looks like it's about to let loose an Earthquake or Magnitude! Makes sense, considering its Moon Dex Entry:

QUOTE originally posted by Pokemon Moon Dex Entry

Sighting Whiscash leaping from the water is believed to herald an earthquake.
So I can see why Art Team chose the pose it is
furina's Avatarfurina
melan magearna is so pretty and i love its dark purple so much and im. Crying in the club right now holy heck
forum avatar is furina from genshin impact
MochaFox's AvatarMochaFox
I love their glowing red eyes! The color palette is lovely and so good!
✦ ✦
68/500+
149/500+
✦ ♥ Jacob Daniel born 7/17/18 ♥ ♥ Zander Leon due 8/1/24 ♥
✧ Template: [✦] | Avatar: [✦] | Background: [✦] | Font: [✦]
furina's Avatarfurina
also, i've been wondering... has the choice of colors for melan magearna been inspired from a master ball? since the regular magearna colors resemble that of a poke ball...
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Scizor

also, i've been wondering... has the choice of colors for melan magearna been inspired from a master ball? since the regular magearna colors resemble that of a poke ball...
Yaaaas! I'm so glad people noticed this. Normal is a pokeball Shiny is ultraball albino is healball melan is masterball uwu <3
pixelkitty's Avatarpixelkitty
No wonder I love the albino so much :p Congrats on the melan, too! She's pretty :0
⚢ Sylveon PFP from Pokemon Shuffle
That's so cool!!
Hello I'm Mitchell. Visit Saturn's Shops there quite nice. Oh? You don't know who Saturn is? Well this user used to be BloodyScarlett and Hexel!
Hey! I'm Jade! Saturn loves to chat! So if you want, give her a friendly hello!
Heya! I'm Angel! I want to credit all these cool artists who made us, and banners! These are made by an awesome sprite artists, Lord Magikarp and William Allen! They all have a shop you should visit! Gezie drew Saturn's icon
help saturn get hypermode
Zophan Canister
0/2500 ♡♡Pkmn Adopt and Auction shop♡♡
furina's Avatarfurina

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by Scizor

Yaaaas! I'm so glad people noticed this. Normal is a pokeball Shiny is ultraball albino is healball melan is masterball uwu <3
HAH! my brain cells can function if they want to! this makes me wonder what the magearna specials will look like when they get revamped :thonk:
Woooow, I'm really loving the new melmetal sprite, the shading on that's gorgeous!
avatar is my own art! formerly known as chimeranyx I currently have shiny and albino Elgyem UFT. Check my fields for prices!

Pages: 123··· 492493494495496··· 746747748

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page