PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 428429430431432··· 749750751

I just want to pop in to thank (almost) everyone for their feedback, both positive and negative, we have been reading everything that has been said and I can see that the art team have been working on adjustments and trying new things per the feedback provided in our artists' chat. Of course, Sei is working on a full-response post which is going to take a while, so give her a spot of your patience and I'm sure she'll deliver on that asap~ c: That said, I wish to address a concern that was made about 'staff not responding'. We would have, put simply, were we not unavailable. I do feel not enough time has passed for that to really be a put-forward concern but either way, I will explain the reason (since normally it'd be me who pokes my head in and relays information and the like - Niet sometimes but typically nah lol).
tl:dr - Niet implemented these changes and then he and I went out for the entire day and got back about 10~ish PM so we were tired and did this weird thing called sleep. I don't like it - such a waste of time x')
You see, we've been using PayPal (which I lovingly refer to as "PooPal") for all of our transactions and money storage - which... especially for that second part... You might agree isn't... Ideal... But our company doesn't exactly have a bank account so we're a bit stuck, really. Well. I tell a lie. We didn't have a bank account so we were a bit stuck. ;D Now, normally business bank accounts take days, potentially weeks to open. And since I'm off to the US on the 10th, I'm sure you understand we don't really have that level of time unless we leave it until the new year which (running theme time!) isn't ideal. So Niet and myself got in the car and drove 2 and a half hours (which is both there and back, so 5 hours in a car oTL) to a bank-branch that said they could get it done in a day. And to their credit, they were both lovely and they did it! Which means we're not going to be stuck using only PP anymore and Niet can start making progress towards using other payment methods that aren't absolute trash! I'll actually be making an announcement on this in the near-future to just talk about what's on our minds and such. It'd be less a feedback thing and more just a 'keeping everyone informed' kinda thing. If that makes sense, anywho. Just talking and discussion if people wanna lay their words on the table, so to speak - nothing major or whatever. So yeah there'll be more information on that later and an opportunity for people to say something if they want to join in a conversation about it. Hope that explains why we've been quiet. Busy busy. c:
Cassy1235's AvatarCassy1235
arceus.pnga+.png
I hatched an albino Swablu right as they updated and I love the pastel pink, it's so cute now. ^^ The Melan also looks quite a bit bitter now too. I love the way the wings are lit on the mega form, they look really nice.
Icon drawn by me. (Original Post)
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
grandmaster.pngc+.png
I just realized albino regice got huge update too. I'm happy it don't looks like meat-pasta any more ^^
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
grandmaster.pngc.png
Swooping back in here with more ratings because the Swablu line got updated again! Albino: I’m seriously tearing up with joy over the baby pink! My heart. My soul. I am a beacon of appreciation. Thank you. 10/10 Melan: Normally I really dislike that shade of green/teal, but this melan is BEAUTIFUL. The shade of gray on the wings is a perfect compromise between white and the old purple. Thank you for this update! 10/10
Forum icon drawn by me!
summon_man.png × 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
Adian's AvatarAdian
master.pngb.png
The new albino and melan for the swablu line? And the new updated mega? I cannot stop screaming!!!! I was unsure what type and Pokemon to hunt next but it is gonna be this adorable baby!!! I need them all in my life right now, so much so I'm considering abandoning my current almost 6k chain.
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
Canine's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCanine
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Personally I preferred the minty green albino Swablu line but the cotton candy pink is still pretty cute. c: Had no problem with the melan colors before, but it looks even stormier now.~
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: [email protected] Sig Art Characters are mine.
AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
grandmaster.pngb.png
Personally i dont understand why people hated the new melan swablu line. The redish color is so so good on it i dont get it.
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Canine's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCanine
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Yeah me neither, I didn't see any problem with it but I like the newest revamp just as well.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
The new mega melan altaria, I love the yellow highlighting on the wings!
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
The red was good, yeah, I dunno why people didn't like that either. I'm also going to miss the few hours that Mintablu existed. ;w;
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 123··· 428429430431432··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page