PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 427428429430431··· 749750751

AxelBby's AvatarAxelBby
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Canine

That Melan Manectric Q is too die for. And the Minun and Plusle specials are so much better now! I've never been a fan of the Pikachu lookalike mons, but I adore those new melans and albinos so much I just might have to hunt them.
I'm so hyped to hunt for melan electrike <3
Avatar drawn by https://pokefarm.com/user/Breadkureiji Check out our trade shop
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
oh my god I've just seen melan Skitty and I HAVE TO HUNT IT
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Aithekitsune's AvatarAithekitsune
master.pnge.png
I adore most post of the reworked sprites and colors. ^^ I love seeing sprites get a new look that makes them feel more alive. I know there are someone melans and albinos that are listed that people maybe not like, but to me, I love them!
This sprite is made by me oc belongs to me.
Majima's AvatarMajima
master.pngd.png
theres still a bunch of revamped sprites missin from the wiki. here's what all we need from what i can tell. also includes pokes we didnt/dont have like melan kyogre because i just didnt want to look over them. also a few of these mightve been posted but without a gender.

missing!

melan sceptile melan marshtomp melan swampert melan female dustox melan female ludicolo albino male shiftry melan medicham m/f albino mega medicham melan female swalot melan female numel melan crawdaunt melan claydol melan castform (all forms) melan female relicanth melan regirock melan registeel albino/melan latias melan latios albino/melan mega latios melan kyogre melan primal kyogre melan rayquaza + mega melan deoxys formes --- albino mega wailord q albino/melan mega flygon q melan mega zangoose q melan mega milotic q albino mega froslass q
s.png9.pngw.pngk.pngt.pngr.png7.pngw.png colin | 21 | he/she formerly trespasser
annador's Avatarhypermode-12.pngannador
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
@ list above, I posted melan blaziken earlier, just haven't messed with the wiki. ^^;
Passively collecting ; ♦ Buying: summon_mar.png's at 20zc/100gp/100k per - send a labeled trade! ♥ Passive Summons: summon_tle.png summon_mel.png summon_dce.png summon_jir.png ♦ Delta points for Milcery / Kitwurm Avatar from PFQ Advent ♥
Score: 10764
Majima's AvatarMajima
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by annador

@ list above, I posted melan blaziken earlier, just haven't messed with the wiki. ^^;
yeah that was one of the ones without a gender listed 0: its a male, right?
annador's Avatarhypermode-12.pngannador
hypermode.pngarceus.pngb+.png
Ye it's male, I believe the update did away with most of the gender differences? I dont recall torchic/evovles having distinctions aside from color
Canine's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCanine
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngb+.png
Fyrena's post here has the female melan Blaziken. ^^
Oliver. Male. 26. Melan Hunt Shop Code BG / Pixel Avatar: [email protected] Sig Art Characters are mine.
Leopardmask's AvatarLeopardmask
ultra.pnge+.png
Aw man, melan Absol isn't jet black anymore :/ Nor is the albino super white! I really liked the really black melan before... oh well, still like the new melan enough to probably try hunting it someday :') the albino form now kinda just looks like Niet tbh
Lv. 100 — +91,799
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness 27%
Lax nature
merr critmiss
Majima's AvatarMajima
master.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by annador

Ye it's male, I believe the update did away with most of the gender differences? I dont recall torchic/evovles having distinctions aside from color
theyve got tiny differences! the hair(?) on the male is slightly longer, visible near the arm. also the, uh. whatever the pointy things on the top of the face are. i honestly dont know.

Pages: 123··· 427428429430431··· 749750751

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page