PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Discovery Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 329330331332333··· 747748749

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I don't really like a ton of PFQ megas, or megas in general. I don't really like a ton of the eeveelutions. I did MCW because, hey, something to do, fully expecting sylveon and fully expecting not to care. BOY was i wRONG! What a gorgeous mega. Again, not loving the albino but I honestly think the shiny looks even BETTER than the normal coloration and that melan, holy cow! The team outdid themselves with this cutie pie!
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Vaporias's AvatarVaporias
AHHHHH THE EEVEES ARE NOW COMPLETE!! Best b-day present ever! xDD Now if only Game Freak would make a Dragon Eevee to truly complete the set, I kid! But hnngggh so floofy and adorable I must hug it!
Miasaurus's AvatarMiasaurus
I thought the mega sprite had sideburns for a sec I love the mega fairy dog! so cute and good! <3 gotta agree with ShinyYena though, poor Sylveon is gonna trip on their ribbons at some point
icon by astrophilic~!
Indeedee's AvatarIndeedee
Such a beautiful fluffy sprite!
Indeedee - He/Him
Sythlend's AvatarSythlend
Ohhhh so cute
~❤My good kids❤~ My icon was made by me, using a base by waitress
Duskar's AvatarDuskar
Y'know...this gives me real Sailor Moons vibes xD Something about the sparkles and bows? I'm just waiting for the I am mega Sylveon, the slayer of dragons. In the name of the moon, I will right wrong and triumph over evil... and that means you! The leggies really give me Sailor Moon feels especially, which is where I think the whole feeling came from. Very anime girl-esque xD
🇦🇺 he/him they/them (unlicensed) | 21+ ||Avatar is official Ace Attorney anime screencap||
ZelenPixel's AvatarZelenPixel
its kinda weird but i like it a lot!
credits
avatar edited by me, signature coded by me
Costini's AvatarCostini
OMG I knew it was coming and all of the mega sylveons look so cute!!
Hi people
Esme's AvatarEsme
It's such a beautiful mega and probably my favorite next to Mega Glaceon and Espeon
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Woah melan phasmaleef ;v; I think the gastly egg updated? [Mod edit: posts merged.]
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin

Pages: 123··· 329330331332333··· 747748749

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page