PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 31

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

Polagator's AvatarPolagator
What if they are going to troll us and their is no mega DX..dun dun dunnn
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
bugtango's Avatarbugtango
Mega snorlax Even heavier then before. Or maybe... Mega miltank? I'm guessing here. (If its aridos, I'm hoping for some mtt brand boots.)

QUOTE originally posted by Polagator

What if they are going to troll us and their is no mega DX..dun dun dunnn
I doubt they'd be that cruel. And in all of PF's history, there has only ever been two April Fools "events". One of the artists even stated that they were too busy getting gen 7 out to even plan for an April Fools event this year. So chances are very slim that this mega stone will be joke related. If it is, well then the joke's on me. I suppose we'll know fairly soon though, won't we? :P As for my guess which will more than likely be wrong, I'm totally going with a mega Machomp Q.
First hatched shiny/albino legendaries (back to back, of course fff) Icon made by me
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Polagator

QUOTE originally posted by Eñoshima

It's an April Fool's prank. The post was edited on April 1st. Staff isn't so dumb as to reveal the stone like this. Otherwise they wouldn't have fake names in the first place.
Wait was does the url have to do with the post? Also yeah we all know they change the urls (I have been looking in the past MCWS). Even if it was Joltik,first evolutions can't mega evolve.
The URL was changed to "joltik" on April 1st, aka April Fool's Day. Meaning the change was a prank.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Solynxite Q has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 2,549 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
SUNNELIØN's AvatarSUNNELIØN
Neato!
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
Ooh, so it was for Solynx- I was kinda thinking that! Good job to those who won, I'd really like one, but I was pretty busy this week.. ^^;
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
It's even cooler than I'd hoped~

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Esme's AvatarEsme
I was actually wondering if Solynx was getting a mega form, since I've heard people say it's basically an opposite to Lunupine. Anywhootles, it's super cool-looking. I'm loving the blue fire.~
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
ShinyMisty's AvatarShinyMisty
...who? XD
Type Race Score: 0
TR Credit: Hakano Riku/Guide|Signature Pagedoll @Vandi|

Pages: 123··· 151617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page