PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 31

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 14151617181920

Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
ultra.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Disp

QUOTE originally posted by Polagator

first evolutions can't mega evolve.
Actually... if you control the code, you can make anything mega-evolve. If you can have if-then clauses to create multiple evolution paths (Alolan form Raichu or Exeggutor, or everything Eevee), one path could be a mega stone. The nice thing about a fan site is that canon can be bent. The "discovery" of Sub-Megas could be an interresting story path. I was originally going to say, an idea so crazy it would be brilliant for April 1st, a mega stone for Magikarp. Mega Magikarp!!! With attacks like Super Splash and Mega Splash and Hyper Splash....
splashial rend splash of time lol
Disp's AvatarDisp
ultra.pngd+.png
*Mecha* Mega Magikarp!!! It's even alliterative! The image of a Magikarp, bug-eyed (more bug-eyed than whatever you are imagining) and screaming, piloting a Wailord sized mecha, complete with lasers on its forehead, and "Splash this!!!" sprawled in paint down the side... Oh.... Dear PFQ Staff, You have the power in your hands to make the world a slightly better place. Use that power wisely. With lasers on its forehead. Love, Your Adoring Fan In my defense, it's *kinda* on topic! ;-)
Polagator's AvatarPolagator
ultra.pnge+.png
But why,it has mega gyarados so how is that going to work? I wouldn't be surprised if it was a troll,mega splash 0 damage but 200 accuracy xD.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
Snomflake's AvatarSnomflake
champion.pnge+.png
I want Mega Delphox so my Mega pigiot wont be alone
  • Random Stuff
  • Sprites
  • Tab 3
DemonicGiratina/lover of water types
Made By AnAbsolGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost
Click him?
Look, the PNG is joltik!!!!!! Mega galvantula!!! I clicked the picture today, and to my surprise, Spider-pokemon.PNG!
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
Snomflake's AvatarSnomflake
champion.pnge+.png
what they going to do make jotik even cuter than it already is?
I love joltick
Avatar made by the amazing marmar
Art and template made by gezeichnet
Disp's AvatarDisp
ultra.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Polagator

But why,it has mega gyarados so how is that going to work?
I don't want to stray off topic, so *really* fast and final: Picture a tree. Some branches are closer to the ground. Evolution doesn't "create" apex predators, it favors forms successfully adapted to nieches. A "sub-mega" would be a different evolutionary path than a final stage mega, and its own "end of line". As to why... perhaps "why not"? Perhaps Sei or Garthic thought the Professors' sciency stuff looks cool, and they make it look so easy, and the ancient scrolls speak of the coming rampage of Mega Mecha Magikarp.... Back on topic... Given that the MCW was moved from the last weekend in March to the first days of April, I think that kind of attention would be the kind of thing used to unveil something new.
Duplex's AvatarDuplex
ultra.png
April Fools... maybe something that oooks NOTHING like the Mega Stone?
Mystera's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-rock.pngMystera
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnga+.png
There have been MCWs on the first of a month instead of the end before. It all has to do with when the exact end of the month lands. March lasted until a Friday, so they tacked it on on the end instead of making it nearly a week before the month ended.

Pages: 123··· 14151617181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page