PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 31

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 181920

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Due to the day of the week that the month ends with, we're doing it a little later than usual, but here we go: Mass-Click Weekend 31! The event will take place on April 1st and 2nd, and your target is the same as usual: 10,000 interactions. Successful completion of the Mass-Click Weekend target will reward you with one of these:
Click here to view the MCW event page!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: A link is available in the post above where you will be able to see your progress for the event.
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after at just after midnight server time, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
arbor's Avatararbor
ahh i'll be gone friday evening-sunday afternoon D: looks pretty though! i'm excited for everyone!
arbor ☼ journal: 574 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Esme's AvatarEsme
IT'S A SUICUNITE Q ohhh, I was wondering when it was going to happen. I was thinking there wouldn't be one due to the art team being busy with Red Nose Day :o I'm thinking it's going to be a fire Pokemon, although I'm not sure which. .u. edit: "Discoinferno.png" pfft nice. I know the names aren't meant to be hints, but funny coincidence. I hope it's Infernape, that would be cool.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
dark lava's Avatardark lava
Looks like parscet stone
Avatar made by EeveeOcelotQueen thank you.
Luncasi's AvatarLuncasi
I'm gonna guess it's Infernape because of the whole "Inferno" thing in the URL.
I had fun while it lasted. Avatar by caters <3 (If you want to do me a favour, go read their comic too!)
Moçhellez's AvatarMoçhellez
OMG SO EXCITED wonder what stone it is
Hattercrow's AvatarHattercrow
If it isn't April Fool themed, then I swear I'll... I'll... ...shrug and say "Cool.", then go back to hiding my cat's squeaky toys in people's shoes. Those who are about to click salute you. But not too fast; our wrists are sore.
"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed, hasn't he, Percy?" - Edmund Blackadder to Lord Percy; Blackadder II. Also applies to me sometimes.
Maxwell's AvatarMaxwell
I hope is something april-fools related :3
I was BBAlice on the old Pokéfarm loketoke is awesome and I'm a duck hunter Sorry if my english stinks
probably an Emboarite or Infernite. Looking foward to it
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Shee-Chwan's AvatarShee-Chwan
Flareon! Jk, I know we already have one, but this is tot' a fire type, well I will believe until I receive it and be totally wrong~ XD
~Shee-Chwan, The Hopeless Dreamer~
~I'm very friendly as long as you're not rude, I love helping around, so ask away and I'll be happy to answer your Questions the best I can!~ ~(I'm somewhat shy at starting PMs, but I really love to receive and send them back! > Until I run out of things to say, sorry~ o3o")~ (I love to help out with Trade-Evolutions BTW, I'm always happy to help out others in need~ :3)

Pages: 123··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page