PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 31

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 17181920

Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
Oh wow, I forgot
Esme's AvatarEsme

QUOTE originally posted by Aquamarine96

Alrighty, so our Moon pup's got a Sun kitten to play with in all aspects, neat! Okay, I read somewhere that you based Lunupine's Mega on shooting stars, but what is Solynx's Mega based on? Solar flares? I am rather curious xD
Solar flares are known to cause power outages and they release electromagnetic energy, and the mega is part electric type, so maybe. :D
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Galaxy Cat's AvatarGalaxy Cat
can somebody show me theirs?
Icon of my character by Daein Their art shop is here. :]

QUOTE originally posted by Galaxy Cat

can somebody show me theirs?
First hatched shiny/albino legendaries (back to back, of course fff) Icon made by me
Luncasi's AvatarLuncasi
I'm 100% sure that after the release of the stone, people are gonna be Melan hunting Solynx like crazy.
I had fun while it lasted. Avatar by caters <3 (If you want to do me a favour, go read their comic too!)
FeatherCats's AvatarFeatherCats

QUOTE originally posted by Cantaloupe

I'm 100% sure that after the release of the stone, people are gonna be Melan hunting Solynx like crazy.
Just you wait. With the release of any new pokemon comes melan hunters.
Profile picture is not mine. It's official art from Pokémon Shuffle.
Juvanji's AvatarJuvanji
haha now I have stone but not the Pokémon lol nothing like a little extra money though
☆ Current Hunt: Bulbasaur 0m/0a/0s/55☆ ☆ Avatar By Bluetoxic ☆ ☆ Sig By Galladerox ☆ ☆ No My Name Is Not Related To Jumanji So Please Don't Say So☆
Polagator's AvatarPolagator

QUOTE originally posted by Juvanji

haha now I have stone but not the Pokémon lol nothing like a little extra money though
I don't think you should do that. Imagine after you will have to get it in the tournament (which I hope this never happens since everyone hates odd numbers) and the only way to get it is with tournament tokens like lunupine. You finally get it but can't mega evolve it since you've just traded it. Now you have to wait for a month just to save up enough to get one. But they usually release a new mega then add lasts month's mega in the vouchers but my bet it will be in the tournament sadly.
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
wentasre's Avatarwentasre
i was actually thinking it is solynxite, especially because they delayed the mcw anyways, im going to keep the stone until i get a solynx
(avatar is a meme image, awaiting permission for a new one)
Mistyleaf's AvatarMistyleaf
Honestly, I am relieved that the mega stone is only for a fakemon, because I didn't manage to get the mega stone and I am not into trying to get fakemon.
❀ profile picture by me ❀

Pages: 123··· 17181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page