PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 31

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234··· 181920

ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
It says Discoinferno in the URL What if the mega evolution was a Infernape at a disco.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Carbadonia's AvatarCarbadonia
Ah this MCW will take place when I come home from my work experience in France x3 Such a funny coincidence.
This is me playing video games, no matter how hard I try not to be.
Polagator's AvatarPolagator

QUOTE originally posted by ACottontail

It says Discoinferno in the URL What if the mega evolution was a Infernape at a disco.
They should change the url to numbers XD
648 ZC until my Beautiful Shiny Charm Box!
Wow I've got to start selling stuff...
arbor's Avatararbor
haha it's definitely not gonna be infernape, the name clue is too obvious xD my guess would be a pokemon that likes to dance, but that would also be kind of obvious. remember when one of the artists (i forget who) fooled everyone with that green and brown arcanite? so this might not even be a fire type :)
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
I hope its infernape. if not, then emboar. because a flaming hunk of bacon wpuld be cool to mega evolve.
~~~~~~~~~~
Avatar by me, signature images belong to Flightrising.com
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
What if it's the Oricorio Baile forme xD
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 207 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by viccupz

What if it's the Oricorio Baile forme xD
oricoriobaileinite xD
Luncasi's AvatarLuncasi
Actually, it's probably Oricorio Baile Forme now that I think about it.
I had fun while it lasted. Avatar by caters <3 (If you want to do me a favour, go read their comic too!)
I hope it's an Alolan pokemon, we haven't got a Mega from there yet!
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
arbor's Avatararbor
i am now wondering how a megastone for a form pokemon would be named. like, would it be called exeggutornite, and in the description it would say only alolan exeggutor? or would it be called Alolan Exeggutornite?

Pages: 1234··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page