PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 31

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 181920

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by arbor

i am now wondering how a megastone for a form pokemon would be named. like, would it be called exeggutornite, and in the description it would say only alolan exeggutor? or would it be called Alolan Exeggutornite?
Good question, but one which we already have the answer to. The canonical item for Alolan Raichu's Z-move is Aloraichium Z, so it would be sensible for such a Mega Stone to be, for instance, Aloraichunite Q. Of course, Kanto is still the "default form", hence why the existing Raichunite Q and Ninetaleite Q only work on their Kanto versions.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
fÙwÚrret's AvatarfÙwÚrret
My fourth name is "ready"!
hoarding
timid nature prefered
fav types fav poke
idol hell is keeping me hostage self-proclaimed furret mother
code-hercules avatar background previously known as aisuchi
maybe it's a mega Alolan Ninetails? the colous have been extremely misleading before....
0 points Mouse's Midnight Market! S/A/M sales, boxboxes, gem swaps, summon sales & more Avatar art by me
FeatherCats's AvatarFeatherCats
You can't trust the sneaky mod team with colors, they always find a way to trick or surprise us. :^)) If it were mega Alolan Exeggcutor, I can only imagine the length of their neck.
Profile picture is not mine. It's official art from Pokémon Shuffle.
I get the feeling its going to have nothing to do with the colours or the url clue to fit with the april fools theme Edit: Then again a mega turtinator could be pretty sick
arbor's Avatararbor

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Good question, but one which we already have the answer to. The canonical item for Alolan Raichu's Z-move is Aloraichium Z, so it would be sensible for such a Mega Stone to be, for instance, Aloraichunite Q. Of course, Kanto is still the "default form", hence why the existing Raichunite Q and Ninetaleite Q only work on their Kanto versions.
thanks niet :)
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
Sarsori's AvatarSarsori
its gonna be a dancing infernape im calling it and probably am wrong
my profile pic was self-made please do not take! used the official pokemon company gen 5 sprites of ninetails and dragonite to make it, but the editing was all me. i have other sprites i can make too, pm me if you want one
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
To me it looks like it goes with the new tourney egg ;)
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
looking through the dex, it could be mega incineroar?
lagomoth-exe's Avatarlagomoth-exe
April fools day mega magikarp? No? I'm excited nonetheless! Always pumped to see what the art staff can cook up for us. c:

Pages: 12345··· 181920

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page