PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 737475

Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
I will agree to that much. I just don't really like the idea of having a skinny Eggman, that's all.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Hernán23Pro's AvatarHernán23Pro
Personally, I'm indiferent about Sonic. It looked nearly fine to what they planned to do. It did look more realistic than the usual design. Another topic, what's the first Sonic game you ever played? Mine was Sonic 3 &K, but I was so young then I never got past Carnival Night. I didn't understand how to pass the barrels. I also thought Knuckles was a woman XD. That hairstyle confuses.
My Backloggery
Gimme any Gracidea Seeds you don't need ^^
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
The first Sonic game I EVER played was the original Sonic the Hedgehog from 1991. I had a Wii and my Uncle gave it to me at a young age lol but Sonic 1, 2, and 3(Not 3K) were on it.
I'd have to say either Heroes or Mega Collection Plus on PS2. I don't remember which, but I remember both of those being the first Sonic games I ever played. Also quick update: I've been going by Storm on other sites that I'm on, so I figure I'll just go by Storm here, too. Based off a story character of mine called Storm the Buizel
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
for me it was sonic adventure or the sonic mega collection on GC.... hard to witch was first...... but i do fondly remebr playing Sonic 3
My very first Sonic game was Sonic the Hedgehog 2. Me and my sister played it a lot whenever we went to our aunt's house. The first Sonic game we ever owned and played was Sonic Heroes. We got... pretty darn excited about it, about all the new characters and stuff. And then it was Sonic Riders, the original. In my opinion, I got off to a good start. You don't care nearly as much about difficult controls and such when you're only ten or something.
My first game is colors, and recently got generations.
  • Give them a berry!
  • Type Race!
  • credits
I'm more scared of you than you are of me, and I'm also easy to confuse so pls be patient with me-
Magatama

Magatama

Summon Item

(: 0)

An object that conceals within it the emotions of generations past. Upon use, it calls upon the Legendary Pokémon Mesprit.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +548,680
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PoisonFlying
Happiness MAX
Lonely nature
Score: 0
avatar is made by Silver Raven! Type race counter by LycanKai!
Aye, I didn't care about Riders' controls when I had it. But when I played it again a few months back on a GameCube in my youth group at church, I realized how much of a kick in the pants it is with out hard it is to move.
AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
shame we probely wont get another one...
Let the thunder roll, and the lightning strike... Sorry, felt like singing.

Pages: 123··· 5960616263··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page