PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 737475

TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Two words: Tails Sequel
Yeah, I'm thinking that if we get a sequel(which we just might, given how well Sonic did), we'll be seeing Tails. If there's a threequel, there needs to be Knux. And have "& Knuckles" as the subtitle because lol :P
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
Oh, I guarantee there's gonna be a sequel. And it will absolutely have Tails in it. I mean, they wouldn't have included him in that teaser clip if he wasn't. Same goes for the Modern Eggman look.
Yeye
AzúlHarp's AvatarAzúlHarp
very true, i hope we get knucles too, he would make for a good antinous turn friend. plus it be intresting to conect it to the ones we saw at the begining.
bird-kicker's Avatarbird-kicker
I would like to join The Knights of the Wind! Username: bird-kicker What you want us to call you (nickname): anything is fine ! Do you want a job: no thanks Favorite Character(s): rouge, eggman, dr starline, blaze, orbot + cubot, and scourge ! How did you find this clan: other clans tab Password: -
avatar by Dragoncake formerly MidnightStars
A fellow Starline fan, I see. OvO
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
I'm sorry, that is not the right password. I would suggest reading the rules a bit more carefully this time.
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
bird-kicker's Avatarbird-kicker
sorry! fixed :)
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Alright then, you're accepted. Feel free to jump into the conversations at any time.

Pages: 123··· 6162636465··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page