PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Knights of the Wind - A Sonic Clan

Forum Index > Other > Other Clans >

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 737475

CWTtheAI2360's AvatarCWTtheAI2360
Exactly. Pretty much the entirety of the Internet hated the way Sonic looked in the trailer, even going as far as to fix it themselves, and the backlash got the attention of the director, who promised on Twitter they'd redesign Sonic.
Aysu Llyr's AvatarAysu Llyr
Now if only they would do the same thing with Eggman...
Avatar is made by Nightfury28. My Ponysona, Remembrance.
Who would be a good Eggman?
Name: Ride the Lightning Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Profile picture by me! (One of my many ocs :> )
I have no idea, but I do hope they'll agree to looking a little fat. Having an egg-shaped torso and long limbs is one thing. But a skinny Eggman? Nah, that's not gonna fly with me.
Same, man. It's just not Eggman without that shape.
Bumping the thread here. I doubt I'll get as much leeway as the previous clan did.
Anyone else really glad the folks behind the Sonic movie are going out of their way to make sure they get the redesign right? Like, they actually delayed the movie to give themselves more time to work on Sonic's new design.
Give the blue boi justice. I've seen fan-made designs of cartoon Sonic that look amazing for a live-action design(and I've gotten flack from someone on Discord for saying that)
#1 fan of Dr. Starline <3 Character in profile picture: Fox the Brave; Character owned by me, art made by DrStarline on Twitter "No matter the bumps, no matter the bruises, no matter the scars, stil the truth is the cross has made, the cross has made you flawless!" MercyMe, Flawless I will miss you forever Grandpa; 1942-2015 70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
Yeah I've seen one YouTuber do a tier list of redesigned sonic for the movie.
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 47 — 6,420 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Same here but give the actor who's playing Eggman some credit. The way he speaks as him is hilarious.

Pages: 123··· 5859606162··· 737475

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page