PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 22232425

BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
Thanks for hosting the contest Suriya! It was a very enjoyable experience.
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
Ok I think I need a hand because I am seeing something scary in the 'shiny legend market' Did anybody else notice a massive drop in shiny legendary values? I've been trying to sell some of my shiny Celebi for a while now (and back then I used to see them sell at 1500zc so I cut my price down to 1000zc because they are more common) Right now I am seeing some shiny legends go for 300zc and now some people are starting to think 500zc for a shiny legend is too much. I'm not sure if I should just match my price as well or hang on and ride the wave until it passes. Any ideas?
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Yes. I've tried selling Tapu Bulu at 1k ZC and they didn't sell much until I reduced it literally in half. Latios only sold at 750 ZC, and it drives me nuts because the dews were not the cheapest to accumulate, so the fact no one is willing to pay for them at an actual reasonable place :/
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Helly25's AvatarHelly25
Right, I've seen that stuff happen with regular shinies/albinos too, but the loss isn't as great there. Heck, I tried so hard to sell my Salandits, for delta point prize and even slightly below, but there was almost zero interest. The gap between what I think they are worth and what they seem to be on the market is.. Huge. I don't want to sell them for peanuts. A friend gifted me a 28d Hypermode Voucher, I still had a Ubercharm lying about, bought a Z-Crystal, bought a Shiny Charm, rented a Shelter Pass Star, the whole thing got me 50 rare guys that don't sell. I was hoping to be able to get at least half of the cost back in, but it doesn't seem doable. Do you guys think the new shiny/albino rate update might help a little or will it make things worse?
Rory's AvatarRory
Hypermode, and mostly the ubercharm are only worth it if you melan hunt by now, and if you want to do it by yourself, often. The shiny and albino one get from melan hunts are only a surplus to sell for cheap or delta points. I have the feeling only few are interested in shiny and albinos by now, and aside from those buying their favourite one, they mostly sell for delta points, but legendaries aren't worth it. That's my opinion mostly, but imho aside from Melans, Legendaries are not worth as much as many seems to want them to. I even hid my shiny uft fields, nobody was buying them anyway, I'll probably convert them in Delta Points sooner or later. Maybe the new rates will help reduce the overflow of shiny in the market.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Just a friendly reminder that pokemon values are dependant on each person. These are everyone's opinions, not necessarily the view of everyone on site :)
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 450 — Shiny Total: 10 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Anabear64

username: Anabear64 journal entry: boop uwu password: redacted by Suriya
Please re-read the information. The password you provided has been removed just in case it was your account password -- and because it was not the one we are looking for.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Shiny Collectors Association (SCA) Official Announcement

First, I'd like to apologize for the very long wait that people had in order to be added. New members were added to the Member's post, journal post and name updates that were posted here were edited where needed and those of you who are members of the Sister-Clans to this one can have your SCA role added to your Discord name in the server. For the new members, the Discord link is located in the main post and you are welcome to join and have yourself sorted to the right Clan! Please make sure when you join that you tag the Clan Owners and let them know that you are for the SCA (or tag us and let us know to add the role to you!) Thank you for your patience and we would like to invite people to send PM reminders to add you to the Clan if you have waited more than 7 days. Please keep in mind that the Clan Owners are from three different timezones so it may take a day to get back to you! [Requests are faster processed if you send them to Suriya or Shazi!]
xGalaxyCatt's AvatarxGalaxyCatt
Currently updating my journal + all my info and moved my SCA post. Here's the updated link: Boop No rush on updating as I'm taking my time too~♥
★Shaded Galaxies~A Joint Trade★ Avatar Credit
Avatar drawn by Shazi for my use only!
Art By Shazi for use of MCA Click Challenge Participants only
The MCA
MerpleSerple's AvatarMerpleSerple
Hi all, was looking for some advice for preparing for my first melanistic hunt? I know that hypermode, charms, and ubercharms are a good investment, but would lucky eggs and z-crystals be worth their bonuses too? I planned on hunting Pawniard, if that makes any difference. Edit: I have updated my journal, and the link to my post is now inaccurate! Here's the right one: https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/4579882
  • My Current Hunt
  • Type Race+Plans!
2/226 hatched! S: -k credits/- gp/- zc A: -k credits/- gp/- zc
0 points this month! Planned hunts:

Pages: 123··· 22232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page