PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 12345··· 232425

Personally speaking, I don't get the whole focus on egg EXP correlation to price (as in that being all that someone focuses on). What about something that's harder to breed but has less EXP needed to hatch? It's harder to get hold of the eggs so the fact it has less EXP is a moot point. After all... You gotta be able to get hold of the eggs to begin with if you want to hatch them. I say this because I've seen far too often people specifically going off of the amount of egg EXP required to hatch an egg. There are more factors to it than that... Why not consider everything rather than singling one thing out that could rather easily be counter-pointed. Granted! I do feel rather strongly on this after having to reprimand people consistently due to them forcing their trading values on to other people and them using this argument against the other person... I'd say about 75% of the time. (It's even worse when they refuse to acknowledge that they're a- being rude and b- not even doing it right. I mean come on, if you're gonna use a baseline for your prices, at least do it correctly! XD)

QUOTE originally posted by Suriya

Those hunting Mew should have hunted it sooner
I don't think that's fair, personally. It shouldn't have been like that to begin with, truth be told. The values were from 2009 if I remember correctly (which is why they were so wrong!). I'm just saying that I don't think it right to say that when there was something relatively easy there for the pickings. And let's be honest - it's not like anyone knew there was gonna be an update :P
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
I think that generally speaking, egg EXP is used for regular Shinies to gauge for price because there are just so many of them. Of course, how common the Pokemon is will cause some adjustment of the pricing, but overall, the price bracket stays the same for regular Shinies. Shiny Exclusives/Variants/Legendaries change do not fall within these brackets though, because their eggs are harder to obtain and therefore most people use a completely different system of looking at the general price they've been sold at before and then selling them around that same price (300-500ZC for Shiny Exclusive/Variants, 2kZC for Legendaries)
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
My opinion on prices is that it's A. whatever you think they are worth (if people dont buy it then adjust) B.How hard it is to get eggs (like the tourney pokemon, or exclusives like koroku)
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
lol yeah that's a fair point :P But I see it like when the Shiny Charm Box went on cheaper price and people complained about it. Like, okay yeah it sucks that you bought it more expensive, but things change and you could have waited xD In this case, things change and were updated ... PFQ is always updating its info, it was only a matter of time before eggs were fixed too.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I honestly don't care about the exp change. I've heard from a fair amount of people that they price by exp because it takes longer to hatch higher ones. Honestly, it's their choice. Want it to go faster, then go feed some 'mons and hold some eggs. XD
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
Same here i don't care at all about the amount it takes to hatch. It actually encourages me to get my badges done quickly.
Størmfang's AvatarStørmfang
The EHP reductions weren't too bad imo. It made my Inkay eggs a little bit faster to hatch lmao Which eggs had the biggest changes? (Excluding legends) I feel like the market won't be massively affected by smaller ones too much, but the bigger ones might cause a shift.
ari | he/him | team rock art shop | trade shop | journal | deviantart "what's important is understanding who you are. what you want to become, what you want to do. that is of the utmost importance." - twice, my hero academia
ChromaSys's AvatarChromaSys
Might as well get this going and post xD How do you guys go about choosing a summon to collect for legend hunting, and how do you go about actually collecting them?
Avatar made by TheMushroomNacho c:<3<3<3 Tanks created by Box<3
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
I'll admit, I just starting collecting the Summon I had the most of at the time, which was Magatamas. Once that hunt was done, I decided to do the rest of the trio which is why I'm not collecting Kusanagis and Kagamis xD
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
Honestly, I just chose from my favorite looking shiny Legendaries. Like Rayquaza, Azelf, Mew, ect. I haven't yet done a legendary hunt, but those are some of the ones I'd like to, eventually, hunt.
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop Free Team Ground Pairs

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Lots of
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, grd, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl

Pages: 12345··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page