PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234··· 232425

ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
I used to wonder the same thing, Myrthe. Now I realize that people make it higher because they would get more out of the deal. Some may have only zophan, I guess. Or they would prefer gp or credits over zophan because they can buy more stuff on the site with it. It could also be that if they get zophan, they have to convert it to get different things so they feel that there should be more of it. A lot of reasons, I guess. (Am I correct in assuming?)
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
ãruktai's Avatarãruktai
Yeah, I've seen that the usual conversion of 1ZC:5GP only really matters when it comes to currency conversion the trade forums. When it comes to Pokemon, it's a different matter - for example, I've seen Shiny Legendaries go for ~2kZC but only 5kGP. If it followed the 1:5 rate, it should be 10kGP which is an extortinate amount.
Curently hunting: SNORUNT Avatar by Planes Stamp Credit
88penguintreats
Personally, I hold my values at "whatever I feel like at the time". I know that's not very helpful! :P I don't know, I mean. There's this whole thing where I adore my Riolu / Lucario so much that I'm just. You know. I love this. It's worth a lot to me. Yes I am aware I have over 200 shiny 'olu. I want more. So chances are that if I ever pop open a trade thread with my little shiny babbu's... They're probably going to be sold for more than what a lot of people consider them "worth". But hey. That's what they're worth to me and, in my opinion, that's what matters if I'm going to sell. If people don't want to buy, then I'm of the mind that that's their perogative and it's not like they're obligated to buy what I put up, y'know? But then you get something that I don't care so much about - Trubbish, let's say - I'd probably just... "what're you offering?" "thing" "kay". ...I admit that's out of laziness. XD
Astraea's AvatarAstraea
I'm not pay to play anymore, so coming up with ways to obtain zc isn't very easy. I have my shinies set to 100zc because I need ZC to continue shiny hunting, and I do get the occasional player that will buy them for that price. Yes, it is a bit high. But that price allows me to keep enjoying the game. However, now that I see a few opinions on the matter, I'll probably lower my price. The shinies that I do sell are usually still in my uft field for months after having hatched them, and I hate that. I'd rather them be sold quickly so I can keep hunting and playing the game.
shoubunny's Avatarshoubunny
So, do you guys think the shiny market has been impacted at all after the EHP changes? I feel horrible for those who were planning an easy Mew hunt tbh
present day present time b - any pronouns OK
glen's Avatarglen
Eh, I plan on revisiting that phantump hunt I did because of the change. I hold a neutral opinion on this update- I was more shocked when the Tapus' Egg EXP changed. But I don't think shiny prices will change too much, other than for Heatran, Mew, and Manaphy, and probably the Kalos trio too, mainly because all of the egg EXP points changed. But yeah, I also feel for the people who've spent so much on colecting Origin Sashes, Sea Crowns, Magma Stones, and the like.
・ • team ghost (may 2023) | score: 0 • ・ list of what i'm buying / collecting right now ・ • avatar and signature code by me • ・
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Diancietherock

So, do you guys think the shiny market has been impacted at all after the EHP changes? I feel horrible for those who were planning an easy Mew hunt tbh
Those hunting Mew should have hunted it sooner. The EHP changes are only drastic for a few pokemon and minorly for others. They were outdated by YEARS anyway, those using Serebii and Bulbapedia would have seen the incorrect numbers and should have realized PFQ would eventually catch up to modern times. I mean heck, even the icons for pokemon in their small form are being updated to Gen6/7. So no, I don't think the shiny market should change much to accommodate the new EHPs.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
I feel that the shinis still fall under the same common brackets and theyve all been adjusted so its not like one pokemon has just been moved from a higher bracket to a lower bracket.
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Crazy

I feel that the shinis still fall under the same common brackets and theyve all been adjusted so its not like one pokemon has just been moved from a higher bracket to a lower bracket.
Eevee went from 10k to just under 9k -- but I dont feel like that was a big enough change to really affect their pricing. Drampa also went from 6k to 5k as well as some others. So there was a drop in EHP from higher levels.
glen's Avatarglen

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

QUOTE originally posted by Crazy

Eevee went from 10k to just under 9k -- but I dont feel like that was a big enough change to really affect their pricing. Drampa also went from 6k to 5k as well as some others. So there was a drop in EHP from higher levels.
Did Eevee? Hm, I remember the eggs being 9k egg EXP to hatch... But my memory's pretty bad, and I haven't hatched an eevee in forever. EDIT: Just checked Meu's party, and they've changed from 9k to 8.8k-ish.

Pages: 1234··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page