PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 2122232425

BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
Thank you Suriya! I hope my application was alright! I also wanted to ask if Melanistic Pokemon count for the contest? Since they do say that they're shiny in the lineage, sorry if it's a silly question. x_x
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by BlankSmile

Thank you Suriya! I hope my application was alright! I also wanted to ask if Melanistic Pokemon count for the contest? Since they do say that they're shiny in the lineage, sorry if it's a silly question. x_x
If you are lucky enough to get one, it will count. I wish everyone the best of luck! Edit; the melan will count the same as a regular shiny. So as to be fair to everyone.
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
FennekOoba's AvatarFennekOoba
Hi! I'm interested in joining the clan, but I have little to no interest in actually hunting...I just like collecting shinies by buying them. I looked at the form, and it said I needed a journal post with prices and slots? Shinies hatched? It's all very confusing. I don't plan on selling any shinies ever. Do I have to be a hunter to join? :o
hi! i'm fennek. i love dunsparce!! if you have any spare i'd love to take them off your hands.
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gifs from Pokemon and Undertale.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Not at all, this clan is for collectors of any kind, including those who only purchase. as for your Journal post can simply be a list of shinies you're looking to purchase rather than hunt slots and what have you. Collector is up for interpritation, however you collect is totally fine with us~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
The shiny hunting contest was really fun for me, and encouraged me to learn a lot about s/a/m hunting pretty quickly! Thank you for hosting it. c:
My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Alright guys, the event is closed of course. Please give me a day or two to check all of the eligible pokemon. When I have edited in a comment to your entry post you will know when you have been counted. Once everyone is counted we will announce the winners in both tiers! Good luck to everyone and I hope you enjoyed the Shiny Hatchers side of the Collectors Association. Please look forward to more activity on this Clan going forward!
Helly25's AvatarHelly25
That event sounded like fun, maybe I will be able to participate some time. I have a huge problem right now, guys. I try to sell my hatched Shinies and Albinos (one full field already..) but nothing works. I don't even get offers in when I make prizes offer-based. I don't want to sell them for DP value, I really don't but looking at things I wouldn't even manage to sell them this way. Why is that and what to do about it? I mean, you guys ought to have experience with this stuff, right?
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
When selling shinies I try to offer a huge array of payment options so you can appeal to a larger customer base. Stuff like gems,boxes and summons which can later be sold more easily.
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
Helly25's AvatarHelly25
Thanks for the advice, I'll try that!
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

Shiny Hatching Contest Results!

As mentioned in the Discord, this is a very late update and I give my apologies. Unexpected life stuff came up and today is the first day I have been available to handle it. Thank you for your patience! Hypermode Tier Entrant Tally Sparkys - 37 Selkir - 14 KaraKara - 8 Erable - None entered Annador - 12 Skiddo - 73 Grimmew - None entered SilentWolf - None entered Bread - 2 BlankSmile - 82 JustPeachy - 99 (missed in the original counting) Non-Hypermode Tier Entrant Tally TimelordSnowy - None entered Eternal-Hopes - None entered
Thank you all for participating. Since neither of the participants for the Non-Hypermode tier actually entered any pokemon for the contest tally, that tier will not get any prizes. Instead the prizes will go as follows. First Place x2 BlankSmile JustPeachy Both will get a 30 day HM Voucher Second Place x2 Sparkys Skiddo Both will get 300 Third Place Annador Selkir Both will get 150 Receiving prizes was determined by participating, not just entering and so if there were no entered pokemon into your entry, you simpy entered -- there is no prizes just for entering :) We look forward to seeing more entries for the next contest!

Pages: 123··· 2122232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page