PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 202122232425

Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
Entering for fun with HM. (During my birthday, I have to do this lol)
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
I'm having trouble deciding what to hunt for the shiny hunting contest :'D Any suggestions?
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
I'll enter without HM! (Watch me get nothing...) Also, I updated (read: made a new journal) so here's the link to my new post: https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/4722781 !

Shinies

Rhylexa's AvatarRhylexa
Hopefully this will encourage me to be more active again. x3 I'm in for this contest! Definite HM player~ Good luck everyone. ^^

Shinies

None Yet
Shop- shinies/albinos, gem/summon swaps, Melan dexing, and buying some things for ZC! Journal---Random Info, Living dex (In progress), & shinies/albinos I need TFSDTS--- I dex shinies/albinos for free!
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe
brèâd's Avatarbrèâd
I'll be entering with hypermode o v o Shinies Hatched: 1/83M 2/90M
bread * 27 * they/them I like calm pokemon! If you got some unwanted ones, I'd love to take them off your hands*! *If I need them Summon Collection to be inserted here.
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Please get your entries in! You will not be able to join once the competition starts due to the short duration of it! Once the competition time comes, entries posted after it will not be added to the list! (Updating those posted above this message shortly)
Current Hunt: Dunsparce (Mega) Chain Length: 0 — Shiny Total: 0 — Melans: 1/3
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
xXKaitoXx's AvatarxXKaitoXx
Username: xXKaitoXx Journal post for clan: [Link to post] Password: soggy smashed muffins!
~Avatar made by me~ My Shinies || Trade Thread || Journal The Free Shiny Dex Trade Service:Lenders Posts || Trades/Borrowing
229/500 Origin Sashes!
215/500 GS Balls!
Buying Origin Sashes [20zc | 100gp] & GS Balls [20zc | 100gp]
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
If I get accepted into the clan, could I also join the Shiny Hatching Competition? I'll be with Hypermode!

Shinies

My fields are optimized for clicking! 10k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
BlankSmile's AvatarBlankSmile
I hope it's alright for me to post as well, but I too would appreciate the opportunity to participate in the Shiny Hatching Competition. That is, if I'm also allowed to join the clan of course. I'll be with hypermode for the duration of the competition.

Shinies

Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Currently adding the people who joined the Clan to the members list. If you got your application in before August 1st, you may enter the competition. My failure to update the info shouldn't block you for entering if you got a properly filled in app posted before the start date :)

Pages: 123··· 202122232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page