PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1819202122232425

skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Hello! My sincerest apologies if this is a stupid question, but is there any way the spreadsheet from the Joint Hunters Coalition could be integrated into this thread? I am aware that everyone has journal posts, most of which list everyone's current hunts, but... a good majority of them haven't been updated for months, or even years. Also, it would very much be a hassle to check every single journal post, whereas a spreadsheet could be checked much more easily, for the sake of planning joint hunts ^^
59 / 200
Not actively buying. Or actively doing anything in general.
(credits)
code by skiddo; banner by mochafox; sprite by pfq; bg is official
Shazi's AvatarShazi
I think we could probably manage something lkke that. Drop me a PM with all the info and i'll fenagle something for us all :)
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Hoping I can re-join? I need to update my journal post as a lot of the images are broken

Application form

Username: Alchemists Fire Journal post for clan: https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/2731863 Password: soggy smashed muffins!
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemists Fire

Hoping I can re-join? I need to update my journal post as a lot of the images are broken

Application form

Username: Alchemists Fire Journal post for clan: https://pokefarm.com/forum/post/2731863 Password: soggy smashed muffins!
No one has been removed, what makes you think you need to rejoin?
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1865 — Shiny Total: 32 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.

QUOTE originally posted by Suríya

I can't find my name on the member list on the first page. Tried a ctrl+f and it only finds my name at the top of the screen, but I'll double-check again =)
Suríya's AvatarSuríya

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemists Fire

I can't find my name on the member list on the first page. Tried a ctrl+f and it only finds my name at the top of the screen, but I'll double-check again =)
I didnt find it either, but you had PM'd me a while back to join so I had your information on hand -- I just found your Journal post in my PMs and added you back. Welcome back, and sorry for any confusion!

I didnt find it either, but you had PM'd me a while back to join so I had your information on hand -- I just found your Journal post in my PMs and added you back. Welcome back, and sorry for any confusion!
Ah, okay. I'm glad you still had the info, thank you! Now to fix the images in my journal post, and decide what to hunt ^^
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Hello again fellow hunters I am posting to let you all know that we have a Joint Hunt spreadsheet! Linked in the first post is a google docs spreadsheet that anyone can edit, it has been set up into each region for ease of access (i've not filled it all out yet but one step at a time.) It will follow PFQ's dex order so remember some of them are mixed around to be with the rest of their evo line! Be sure to add your name into the breeding section if you are breeding for yourself and add a note if you are nature breeding!
skiddo's Avatarskiddo
Yayyyy, I listed myself down for a few hunts <3
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Yay, gotta download Google sheets to update for me lol. Something to do while bored at work here soon. Depending on what the new egg is, I might be doing that or scatterbug at reset.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

Pages: 123··· 1819202122232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page