PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 232425

3498 frafetch'd eggs hatched. 123 shinies around 25 albinos (lost count) 0 melans.. (need 2 someone safe me)
Melan Entei Hunt

Livedex: Kanto/Johto/Hoenn/Sinnoh/Unova/Kalos/Alola/Galar
Code made by: me -- Image Credit(s)
I...haven’t really gone on real hunts... I went on a klefki hunt and hatched 1 shiny if that counts ^^’ Oh, and that one random aipom child...
Avatar by Yukirona, thank you, I love it! A survivor of the Adminaggedon of 2017 Team dragon! 0 points :D
This joltik hunt is not going so well, but I believe I can do it ^^ 415 hatched, 1 shiny and 1 albino
  • Actively Collecting
  • Casually Collecting
  • Hoarding Mons
  • (\ /)
avatar made by me _______ I'm collecting Dragon Deltas, if you have any for sale PM me ^^ Dragon Delta List
x2/? x10/?
7/??
Hoarding
Deino
Zweilous
Hydreigon
Impyre
Baflammet
Pawniard
Bisharp
(\ /) (•ω•) (|| || )* What are you doing here?
Rory's AvatarRory
I either hatch Melans with incredible luck (I got two very early Melans, Shuppet and Honedge) or unluck (first Melan Shuppet hunt gave me 0 Melans, and a couple of other hunts were very long). I don't get many albinos, mainly because I charge my radar at minimum unless I know I can click a lot, which isn't very often. But on March 4th I hatched two Melans.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
Moffkat's AvatarMoffkat
I did a Vulpix hunt first (my little babies) and got 2 shinies in 347 eggs, and finished (no HM, albino radar achieved towards the end because....) And now I have a radar w/ 100IP (I am too tired to click for more...) and no HM, about the same as Vulpix, but still nothing. I think the Vulpix was sheer luck. I don't even like Poochyena.....
you are everything don't forget that
she/her | -5 server time perpetually eepy art by sheepoid
Added to the list - sorry for the delay and welcome to the clan~ :)
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
I'm curious, but what would you value a female albino starter? Or a shiny one for that matter?
Suríya's AvatarSuríya
Regarding Username Changes!
Cheers all! Please remember that if you have had an OFFICIAL name change through the Support Center and the members post doesn't display that name -- we need to get it changed for you! This will prevent me (and maybe Garth haha) from removing posts that are not made by members. As this has happened a couple of times recently, please make sure you get in contact with us to change that name! Thank you for your understanding!
Current Hunt: Lunatone Chain Length: 1943 — Shiny Total: 33 — Melans: 0/1
All UFT pokemon can be found in my fields. No trade PMs please.
Grimmew's AvatarGrimmew
My name hasn't been changed in the member post yet, but I thought it had been before. Added not I got a shiny Cutiefly at egg 14 O_o and my favorite nature. Scared because I wasn't even trying for one really.
Important Links: 📥 Trade Thread NEW 📤 🗂 Template Shop 🗂 Collecting: Lono Idols!
× 33 / 500 or 1,000
Also collecting: Highest Priority:
Origin Sash
Lustrous Orb
Viridian Epee
Lono Idol
More listed in Trade Shop
LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
So....what would you value a female albino starter? Or a shiny one for that matter? I'm trying to figure out a decent price for my special Snivy.

Pages: 123··· 1516171819··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page