PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

SCA - Shiny Collectors Association (Open!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 232425

Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by DarkPred

Username: DarkPred Journal post for clan: Here Password: autobahn
this is not the correct password, please reread the first post

QUOTE originally posted by thesquidlyparade

i kinda want to join this clan but i don't know how? can someone help me out?
All the information regarding how to join the clan is in the first post.

QUOTE originally posted by Størmfang

question. i haven't been on here in a while, so i dont know if this question was already answered, but: does this clan only encompass pfq sh/al/mel hunting/collecting or is it open to the official games
sm, usum, dppt, etc etc
shiny hunting too?
Hi! all shiny hunting can be discussed here, in the canon games or on PFQ. Shiny hunting is shiny hunting regardless of where it's done. in other news, all correctly made applications have been accepted
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Përiidöt's AvatarPëriidöt
Thanks so much, Shazi! **A Quick Update On My Hunt** i am at a chain of... hmm... 231? And I still don't have a shiny fletchling... rip. I'm going to charge up my albino radar all the way, and use a Shiny Charm... to see if I have any luck~
Shazi's AvatarShazi
since we don't have a great deal of discussion going on here how about we share some hunt stats! what are your best and worst hunt stats?
Torterra's AvatarTorterra
372 Tornadus hatched, and no albino still. 13 shinies though, is that good? Thoughts please? ;-;
Credits
Profile Picture made by Toast Cat. Used with Permission. Signature made by Wardove
Shazi's AvatarShazi
those are still pretty good stats, plenty of shinies. Albinos are finnicky, you could get 3 albinos in one party or 3 albinos in 1000 hatches. it really depends on how nice sally feels doesn't it haha
Crazy's AvatarCrazy
I don't wanna talk about abra. I think I had max boosts most of the hunt and I got 3 shinies and 1 albino in 300 eggs so I rage quit it ^^' Litleo was nice to me though, I hatched about 1200 eggs and got 49 shinies, 7 albinos and 1 melan (Same boosts as I had for the abra hunt so abra just doesn't like me)
Avatar made circe ^^ Help with some research?
GeorgieKun13's AvatarGeorgieKun13
During my Flabébé hunt, I hatched 3 melans in the 3 thousands, and another 3 melans in the 5 thousands. But absoultly no albinos at all between the 2 sets of melans (over 1k eggs!). So many shinies though! I hatched enough (and then some) for a full evo line of shinies for every single colour.
Very forgetful, please label trades! Visit mine and Rich's Shop

Collecting

Helix Orbs
Gimmighoul Coins
Gems- wtr, elc, grs, ice, fgt, psn, fly, rck, ght, drg, drk, stl
Sparkys's AvatarSparkys
I had a couple pretty good ones First being my vulpix (regular) with 525s/70+?a/14m/15,890 (best one with melan to chain ratio) second being Igglybuff with 535s/57a/10m/14,344h third being stufful with 240+s/41a/3m/6966 (this one was awesome albino luck...) Right now I'm into crabrawler , got to 1.5k no melan yet but the shinies are pretty good and albinos as well...troll party after troll party lol
Snowpix - Made by Chronos
Thanks to Zanitha for making my snorpix(fusion sprite) for me as a gift and to Zorualord14for my Goldpix trophy
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
My first shinxel hunt. Almost 200 eggs, no shiny. All boosts. I didn't get an albino either or I would have continued it. Second go around now and at the same length chain, I had like 4 shinies. Thanks Sally XD I have a 700 something chain now and 25 shinies, 3 albinos. I'm pretty happy with it. Then tepig. 121S/20A/1M/3500H First melan at 2.6k eggs. Over 100 shinies by then. Never again please x.x Iggly was nice and gave me an unexpected melan at 1.2k eggs, lol. I had a whole one albino prior to the melan. Next albino in that chain was a troll party and I was like, I didn't even expect the melan anyway lol.
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

LaveriaDreams's AvatarLaveriaDreams
My two best hunts with Hypermode would be my second Feebas hunt with 4 shinies, 2 albinos and one VERY unexpected melan boy. The other would be my Alolan Sandshrew hunt of 2k with 43 shinies, 13 albinos, and a melan. Hypermodeless? My shinx hunt, with a shiny and 4 albinos in 500 eggs.

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 232425

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page