PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2017

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567··· 646566

Anne's AvatarAnne
i can't wait! i was already going to give a bunch of people sweet hearts anyways
That Celebi is adorable and I would love to obtain one, but I doubt I will since I'm not supposed to spend credits on anything else than mega evolutions and gems.... oh dear, but I love gifting ;.;

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
flopsided's Avatarflopsided
Yay, my birthday week.
i'll fix this signature up eventually <3 hi guyss
XØXØ's AvatarXØXØ
O M G IT'S BACK! YESSS! Amy Celebi! *Niet, bring back the cute Teddibear aka Teddiursa I'll give you all the cookies xD
Collecting Wishing Stars! Buying for 15 / equiv
× 209 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
MishaBaby's AvatarMishaBaby

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

QUOTE originally posted by candlesdept

What about people who can't afford to buy many hearts/cookies though? This seems kinda like a "the more you can afford to spend, the better off you'll be" type thing
Isn't that what Valentine's Day is all about in real life?
Of course not. lol Or at least, that's not what it's supposed to be about... but I guess you are correct in assuming that many people certainly act like that's what it's all about. I never saw the question about the Amorvoir Custom Sprite answered. Do we all have the chance to get that? Or is it, yet again, only for the two top 500 listers?
Seeking lab born Vivillon of all colors to complete my collection; I can offer swaps of Meadow coloring. Just PM me. ♥ ALWAYS SEEKING OT Swap partners! Please PM me if you need OT swaps for anything, especially if you have Lab-Borne pokés to swap! ^.^  
Gakï's AvatarGakï
Does it starts now ? or we need to wait something ?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
It has started. Check the link in the first post
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by MishaBaby

I never saw the question about the Amorvoir Custom Sprite answered. Do we all have the chance to get that? Or is it, yet again, only for the two top 500 listers?
Niet said you could buy them.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

In addition, you can buy the Amorvoir Custom Sprite:
This sprite will be sent to you via the Trade Centre as a gift from Sally, because she cares too ♥ Enjoy!

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
An issue was found in which it wouldn't correctly log how many you bought at once in the stats, so all purchases before the issue was fixed (a minute or two ago) only counted 1 or 10 points, instead of being multiplied by the number bought. Sorry!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Darexxis's AvatarDarexxis
nooooo Q_Q there go's all my GP and Cr X_X i got 8 pack of cookies and alot of 12 packs of hearts
🖤❤️^W^❤️🖤
  • i Hoard
  • i also collect
  • LF
but only with the Any berry pref {delta not inc} {i 🖤❤️ fighing deltas}
Pizza Chef Throh / Pizza Chef Sawk / Fancy Nidoran (Female) Fancy Nidoran (Male) / Kecleon Bros (Green) / Kecleon Bros (Purple)

Pages: 1234567··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page