PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2017

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 646566

Camwoodstock's AvatarCamwoodstock
Do you buy those with credits, GP, or ZC?
Source: Eastern Mind (MS-DOS), the Chu-Teng Symbol
~CWS - THE EPIC BLUNDER~
{Cam | Genderfluid | Born: Yes | Single | Dork | Plays video games | 132nd Skywatcher} Uhh... Nothing. More to come, hopefully Icon: Boxart for Japanese-only game "Chu-Teng" (name romanized)
Eneko's AvatarEneko
Wait, how can you but the sprite, with zc? But I hope everyone will get cookies and lovely things!
Noodle JournalNoodle Sprite FreebeEneko's Adoptables Meep Meep Meep This Skitty is a human also! A baseball player, a second baseman, from Tokyo, Japan. Messege me if you have a female cosmog for trade, I have a male cosmog to give away for Female.
Lumina Faith's AvatarLumina Faith
Well, time to go on a mass-click spree to get those credits just to send a lotta love (in form of cookies, because that's how you win anyone's heart :D free food, it always works) throughout the week. If anyone reading this gets a mass-click from me, you know why ;o
Forum avatar done by Mikestomp.
LavenderHues's AvatarLavenderHues
/Gently reaches for the purple Celebi ; A; I'm going to be sending A LOT of gifts this week.
Forum icon drawn by me!
× 628 / 713
Sea Crown hoard progress until I can restart my hunt!
Ãlvï's AvatarÃlvï
so this starts at reset then? that would be cool cause my birthday is the 13th! whooo I shall send some too! only if its by credits though not that i have any lolz amy celebi so cute <3
made by lia for alvi&mewichigo21
made by lia for alvi
Sharkcat12's AvatarSharkcat12
Wonderful, something i'm good at- giving things to people! I've been saving up for an event like this! My list is full of names to give to- staff, friends, and strangers alike! Hope the event is fun for everyone!
Avatar is myself! Cosplay: Decidueye Gjinka (Well we know this is Pokemon) Picture credits: me!!
Made by Fuchsfee, Pokémon sprite from Spriters Recource is free to use.
FeatherCats's AvatarFeatherCats
I was waiting for Amy Celebi! Yay!
Profile picture is not mine. It's official art from Pokémon Shuffle.
KatKoin's AvatarKatKoin
But... why can't I give granulated fries? :'(
Ooh, my first event, exciting!! And I've got a week off to be able to play xDD
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
(´༎ຶོρ༎ຶོ`) i want that celebi...
Hunting Wiki

Pages: 12345··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page