PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2017

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 6263646566

Didn't place high enough for a prize. But congratulationz to everybody who did.
Godaime5's AvatarGodaime5
Yay! I got it \o/ Thanks a lot to my friends who drown me into chocolate x)
Thank you very much for all who sent me sweethearts and cookies and I had a great time trying to give cookies and sweethearts to alot of friends and strangers! Congratulations, your score of 9,358 in Most Doting put you in 84th place, high enough to earn you the Amy Celebi Custom Sprite! I couldn't help but notice some of you that placed couldn't find your prize....go to page 1 and click on event page and then claim prize! Hopefully that helps....I was confused about finding it too....so thought I'd help others that couldn't find it, find it easier!
Thank you to JarchiGamer for my avatar!!! You can find me here: Mystiquil's Lil Shop of Wunders Or here: Ninja's & Mystiquil's Ocean Stalls
OrkFree's AvatarOrkFree
I just barely got it. I'm so happy.
Neutrophil's AvatarNeutrophil
Just wanted the event. It's all I wanted...
Avatar is official from the anime Cells at Work
SuperK1's AvatarSuperK1
I got it! Now I have both of the CSs! (thanks to the person who got me an Amorvoir by the way :D) This was a fun event. I hope it was fun for everyone else too :)
--My shop--My starter-- - - Li'l dragon eggy --Avatar by ÇløudWølf--
Leokumi's AvatarLeokumi
"Congratulations, your score of 5,023 in Most Loved put you in 391st place, high enough to earn you the Amy Celebi Custom Sprite!" Oh thank god I didn't drop too low because of the flu making me sleep. ;A;
"I hope you like the dark... Kris/Leo; He/Him; 21; Nohrian Scum. 💕 #1 Takumi Fan in the World 💕 ...I'm about to drown you in it."
Trickstyr's AvatarTrickstyr
I'm mad, I was in the 300s last i checked right before it ended but i didn't win :/ how did I fall behind so quick at the very end?
Mimila's AvatarMimila
I just wanted to ask "How long will the claim for the Amy Celebi remain?"
20+ || ♀️ || 🏳️‍🌈 || ♍ || 🦊 Avator credit @PK
Eliza Graves's AvatarEliza Graves
Why?! Why again the prize is account related? Pokemon is gorgeous but I don't like its sex. Really tired of account related Pokemon.

Pages: 123··· 6263646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page