PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Valentine's Week 2017

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 63646566

Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png
How is it "account related"? It's a custom sprite brought back from PF1, and some custom sprites happen to have only 1 set gender, with Amy Celebi apparently being female only. Honestly, if you're going to complain over a prize not being what you want, don't participate.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
master.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eliza Graves

Why?! Why again the prize is account related? Pokemon is gorgeous but I don't like its sex. Really tired of account related Pokemon.
Amy Celebi isn't account locked, if that's what you mean.
Zen's AvatarZen
master.pngc.png
They mentioned the gender, so I don't think they're complaining it's account locked, and more complaining because they think it's female because her trainer sprite is female. That's my guess atleast. Which, if trainer sprite played a role, I'd have a male Amy but mine is female. In fact all the ones I've seen are female so I'm guessing Amy Celebi is female only.
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
master.pnga.png
@Zen: A lot of people complained about male Amorvoir in the past and no one got bothered, why is that different for this user with Amy Celebi? Also, I don't completely understand her comment at this moment, and it looks like you don't, neither... Maybe you should wait for her to explain herself?
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
My curiosity is to how it's "account related". The only way it's related to your account is that... Well, it's on your account. ...Uh. That's it. Let's presume it had something to do with the trainer sprite. Mine would be male, yes? It's not. Amy Celebi is based on "Amy", the shiny Celebi from the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Time/Darkness/Sky. Uh... I can't think of any more information to give on it right now. It's 4:30am so... Yeah...
XØXØ's Avatarhypermode-12.pngXØXØ
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc+.png
Go to sleeeeeep 😴😪 LOL I hope more variants are introduce to PFQ from PF1 😀
Collecting Wishing Stars!
summon_ete.png× 208 / 500
Icon Credit : CuddlyKanin Signature Image Credit : Xenomorph
Lucifer-RPG's AvatarLucifer-RPG
ultra.pnge+.png
hey ummm i just wanted to ask, where´s my custom ? i checked my inventory and it´s not there o.o so i want to know if there´s a specific place ^-^
croChimerical's AvatarcroChimerical
master.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Luci-rpg

hey ummm i just wanted to ask, where´s my custom ? i checked my inventory and it´s not there o.o so i want to know if there´s a specific place ^-^
A pokemon can't be in your inventory. The bottom of the first post says you go to the event page to claim it.
Lucifer-RPG's AvatarLucifer-RPG
ultra.pnge+.png
oh i didn´t notice that x3 upps and ty ^-^
Lokitty5000's AvatarLokitty5000
master.pngc.png
Between working third shift and sleeping all day, I wasn't able to send enough sweets out. ;~; But congrats to all the winners!
21/???©ferrous

Pages: 123··· 63646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page