PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Valentine's Week 2017

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive > Valentine's Week 2017 >

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
In celebration of Valentine's Day, we're running an event for the whole week! Event page During the week, starting Monday the 13th and ending Sunday the 19th (inclusive), you will be able to buy Sweet Hearts and Cookies but there's a catch: you can't buy them for yourself! You must buy them as gifts for each other. Two stats will be tracked: - Most Loved, indicating the users who received the most gifts - Most Doting, indicating the users who sent the most gifts The top 500** in each stat will receive a new* Custom Sprite: Amy Celebi!
* "new" to PFQ, returning from PF1 ** If you place in both rankings, only your higher one will count. The lower one will be forfeited to allow someone else a chance to win. This means 1,000 different users will receive the Custom Sprite. In addition, you can buy the Amorvoir Custom Sprite:
This sprite will be sent to you via the Trade Centre as a gift from Sally, because she cares too ♥ Enjoy!
EDIT: A new Site Skin is available in the Official Skin list. Check it out! EDIT: The Amorvoir sprite has been updated! The old sprite was old. Very old. It was overdue for an update, and the art team found a bit of time to update the sprite whilst continuing work on wrapping up Gen 7. Enjoy the update! A cache clear may be needed to view the new sprite. — 17/Feb/2017 1:24 Important edit: I am currently in Germany for an event, so I'm unable to program prize distribution properly until I get home. Therefore, prizes will be available starting on Tuesday. Apologies for any inconvenience. EDIT: Prizes can now be claimed from the Event Page so go check it out to see if you won! I believe some people in the top 650 managed to place thanks to the "can't win twice" mechanic ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page