PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A guide on breeding Unown's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678

Unfortunately, they are... -.-

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
MistakenAgain's AvatarMistakenAgain
Sorry to post, but is the breeding still broken/messed up?
Credits for my Profile Picture goes to Microbyte! My profile picture is of my 6 goats, Thistle, Tesla, Jojo, Mahloui, Llei and Valentine.
BrinnaSilvio's AvatarBrinnaSilvio

QUOTE originally posted by MistakenAgain

Sorry to post, but is the breeding still broken/messed up?
Yup, it is.
Collecting
AceHappy's AvatarAceHappy
simple as this, cause TL;DR... A+B=C A+C=E the a, c, and e work because they're each a letter apart. however many letters apart the equation is, the end product will be the same distance from such idk how to set the spoiler thingy, and idk if this is still how this works, so slap me if im wrong
What do I need to get the p form? I don't understand
Pilicious's AvatarPilicious

QUOTE originally posted by FatherofDragons

What do I need to get the p form? I don't understand
You can use the updated fiddle thing, in my experience when getting my Unown's it worked, and that was when everyone was saying it was broken. I'm not sure what they are talking about tbh. Anyways, possible combinations for P would be. B+I B+W D+J D+X F+K F+Y H+L H+Z J+M J+? L+N L+! N+O P+P Let me know otherwise if one of these doesn't work... after making sure there are no eggs in your daycare.
I commissioned my Avatar from Surgary Violet on Tumblr. She can be found here. Thank you for reading my signature.
saberia12's Avatarsaberia12
need help getting two unkowns r and t for the egg dex can someone help?
ProfilePic: made by me for me alone. Aka Credit saberia12 08/29/2021 Collecting for a future hunt
× 5 / 500
SinnohRegixn's AvatarSinnohRegixn

QUOTE originally posted by saberia12

need help getting two unkowns r and t for the egg dex can someone help?
R+S will get you T P+Q should get you R Possibly, don't quote me on it nvn
Bit of InfoSite LinksOff-Site Links
My name's Shoob. I love anime, music, and drawing Journal 3.0 Placeholder Link DeviantArt Toyhou.se Ask for anythin' else
PFP drawn by Me
saberia12's Avatarsaberia12
thanks
Kam.exe's AvatarKam.exe
I've got a question, if I breed an F unown with a ditto, will I get an F unown? I need an f to finish my unowns.
~K

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page