PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A guide on breeding Unown's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 12345678

Kieri's AvatarKieri
Maybe a simpler-to-use script: JSFiddle.
Stay hydrated~ Avatar by Squidacious [p]
Avalon's AvatarAvalon

QUOTE originally posted by Lugia101101

I tried out the script and every time I hit the result button, it just brings me back to A + A = A :/ (I was trying P + V and then tried others and still the same thing) Thanks so much for this guide, and the different scripts, it's so helpful! ^-^
Avatar made by Deltoki, commissioned by me.
tracy's Avatartracy

QUOTE originally posted by Avalon

I tried out the script and every time I hit the result button, it just brings me back to A + A = A :/ (I was trying P + V and then tried others and still the same thing) Thanks so much for this guide, and the different scripts, it's so helpful! ^-^
I do not believe that you have to hit result. As you change the characters in the two slots, the symbol after the = automatically changes, unless I am mistaken.
Kieri's AvatarKieri

You need not click result, as that page is a link to the result, rather than the code.
Avalon's AvatarAvalon

QUOTE originally posted by tracy

I do not believe that you have to hit result. As you change the characters in the two slots, the symbol after the = automatically changes, unless I am mistaken.
Yeah, it isn't changing for me at all. It just remains = A.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
I can testify that A + A is indeed A. See this little guy's heritage.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Updated Fiddle .innerText is the "Old Internet Explorer" way of doing it. Some browsers may support it (my Chrome did, for example), but it's not required. I've replaced it with the more reliable .firstChild.nodeValue.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Kieri's AvatarKieri
That works, thanks.
silently1's Avatarsilently1
That's really nice, Thanks Niet
av by Cledànio ~♡ trainer by Silver_Raven
Team Inferno Overdrive trophy by Noahverse
Team Fire 2024 | Art by LilypadLife
Kieri's AvatarKieri
Look sharp everyone, the breeding formula seems to have changed. If anyone has a spare daycare, it would be appreciated if you could breed some Unown and see what the resulting egg turns out to be. So far we have: C + A = ! A + F = ! A + M = U Z + Y = J

Pages: 12345678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page