PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A guide on breeding Unown's

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 5678

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by Kam.exe

I've got a question, if I breed an F unown with a ditto, will I get an F unown? I need an f to finish my unowns.
No; when breeding an Unown and a Ditto, the outcome is completely random.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Kam.exe's AvatarKam.exe
Darn. So I should get uhhh E+A?
~K
CaramelKittee's AvatarCaramelKittee
Breeding Unown is a lesson in basic, but kind of confusing math.

Spoiler?

I don't know if anyone's already mentioned this but the guide on breeding Unown is on the Pokefarm Wiki. If what we're discussing is how to summarize what's being said on the wiki, then I can try but it'll be a bit lengthy I think. The formula for breeding Unown is (x - y) + x = z. x = Number of the Unown which appears later in the alphabet, like B to A. y = Number of the Unown which appears earlier in the alphabet, like A to B. z = Number of the Unown which results from breeding both Unown, like how breeding Unown A and Unown B results in Unown C. Using PEMDAS, (x - y) is solved first, then using the results from that, you add the number value of x again and get z. If the resulting number is higher than 28, then you subtract 28 from the result to get the resulting form. To put this in a real example, say you try to breed H and T. H = 8. T = 20. The formula would look like this: (20 - 8) + 20 = z. 12 + 20 = 32. 32 is too high so we need to subtract it by 28. 32 - 28 = 4. Breeding H and T will result in D. Now, if you're trying to find which pair will work to breed a specific form that you need, what I did was choose a random letter and start combining it with another to find out if I can get what I need, though that's a bit complicated I admit so if someone has an easier way then you can say. I'm not good at math to be honest :p So basically, choose random forms and plug them into the formula until you find a pair that works.
If anyone needs any Unown to breed or simply dex, don't hesitate to ask me to lend you any. I have all of them. Sorry if I was repeating something that was already said qwq
Kam.exe's AvatarKam.exe
Would it be possible to breed to get an unown F? Mine don't like each other v.v
Turtle cheese's AvatarTurtle cheese
i'm not going to lie, this makes no sense to me. could someone tell me how to make these eggs please? Z V R P J
avatar by Icymoon193 GO TO MY TRADE SHOP OR ELSE. Is water wet? Also, if your canoe is stuck in a tree, how many pancakes does it take to reach the moon?! Give your answer here! --> THE COOLNESS SHOP
ShinePaw101's AvatarShinePaw101
@Turtle cheese I have some combos that give you those eggs. Want me to DM them to you?
Turtle cheese's AvatarTurtle cheese
yes please
SoulessStar's AvatarSoulessStar
I've completed all the Unown pokedex and egg dex entries now thanks to this guide! :) Thank you to everyone that helped put this together!
Taking art requests for free here
Forum Avatar and signature art made by myself! Forum signature character does not belong to me.
Uniflame's AvatarUniflame
I can’t seem to get a B. I tried ? + A which got me a Y. And ! + A (in case the order was wrong) but that got me a ?. I don’t know how to get the B otherwise. can someone help? :)
Takuto's AvatarTakuto
Just try a P and L. There must hatch Bs If I calculated right ^_^

Pages: 123··· 5678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page