PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 919293

kikinana123's Avatarkikinana123
Hello!Could I use the Sylveon sprite,shiny sylveon sprite,and the noivern sprite for a fusion prior to 3 customer's order? (the sylveon sprite is going to be fused with suicune) (and the shiny sylveon is going to be fused with glaceon) (another sylveon sprite will be fused with a shiny umbreon) (noivern will be used for a fusion with ninetales c;) Thanks so much Sei! c;
wOAH It's a description
I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE SPRITES USED TO MAKE MY AVATAR It's owned by Pokemon :O
MistakenAgain's AvatarMistakenAgain
I was just wondering if it'd be ok to request a drawing/recolour of Mega Leafeon? It'd be my forum/icon picture if permission was granted~
Credits for my Profile Picture goes to Microbyte! My profile picture is of my 6 goats, Thistle, Tesla, Jojo, Mahloui, Llei and Valentine.
morgues's Avatarmorgues
Hello there! I don't know if this question has been asked/answered before or if it falls under the "fanart" catagory but, I really like the design of Koroku and I was wondering if I could make a character out of a Koroku? There would be no edits to how Koroku looks at all, just the character plus additional "Costumes/wear", ya know, such as a normal Pokemon character would have every now-and then? Such as @Sei with your pokemon character, all they have added is a bow, that is the most I would change on the Koroku character. Thank you for reading ^w^
Could I do a Mega Charizard Y Sprite? Thanks, if I can!

QUOTE originally posted by Piglover676

hello, i only have one question about sprites and i do not care if you awnser or not but what do you use sprites for?
Sprites are Pokemon that are made to look different. Here are some examples of a sprite of all of them, but all that are and aren't listed need to be accsepted by Sei: retypes and rainbows. Could I make a new exulsive? I am going to sprite a Pokemon in to an exculive we could use! post merge
TaviStars's AvatarTaviStars

QUOTE originally posted by Beeside

QUOTE originally posted by HaphazardGirl

I get confused on which are PFQ sprites and which are not, so I am just going to ask. May I get permission to edit Lugia, Delphox, Liepard, Luxray, and the female pokemon trainer? This would be for personal fursonas and pokesonas, and possibly a shop if they turn out well. Thank you so much!
The only ones you'd need permission for is the Female Trainer and the Delphox :) [unless you intended on using Mega Lugia uwu] The other sprites are official pokemon sprites.
Oh ok! Thank you for the information, I'm honestly confused why the Delphox is special...my newbie is showing! I would think that Delphox would be a standard sprite, if Lugia and the others are. And I would just be using the normal Lugia. So to revise, I would like permission to edit Delphox and female pokemon trainer.
Signature Under Construction

🌟The Adventures of Tavi Stars 🌟
Dragonair is an offical Pokémon sprite, edited by me, TaviStars in 2020. Post and signature code by myself. Do not take, claim, or alter my art.
Cepheus's AvatarCepheus
May I have permission to use the shiny Litten sprite for a raffle banner for another user?
He/Him • Easily Distracted user? PM me for a free shiny Pichu F2U ICONSFREE DEX TRADES
credit
Icon by Cepheus (me) Background Made by HugaPug from Furry Amino (character mine) Shop Button by Me, edit to official Shroomish by Me F2U code by Gumshoe
WriterRaven's AvatarWriterRaven
May I have permission to use regular Rockruff to create a pokesona for another user? It would be for free and would only consist of a recolor.
Avatar made by The-Winged-Tiger on Deviantart as a birthday gift. Signature banners made by Lunar Latias and Neo Emolga respectively with permission here and here.
AnonymousOTP's AvatarAnonymousOTP
howdy! may i use the regular rockruff sprite for a fusion edit? it would be for a friend of mine to use as a pfq icon, and most likely her pokesona, and would consist of bein fused with jolteon and shiny zorua
ive (dragalia) lost my mind <3
skrellfish's Avatarskrellfish
Hello! Id like to ask for permission of editing the male trainer sprite and a Braixen sprite for both my Quotev profile and my icon. for the trainer sprite i will be making it look like me and for the Braixen sprite i will be fusing it with a Pancham sprite... so i suppose I should ask for permission for that as well. is this alright?

Pages: 123··· 910111213··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page