PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 919293

Qwertypop04's AvatarQwertypop04
@Sei, it may not be in their post, but in a trade shop co-owned be them
Akilaska's AvatarAkilaska
May i have permission to use litten and mega shiny zoroark? its to make a banner for a new shop soon
My New Art Shop
made by KitKatKutie2
(open again!)
Azozel's AvatarAzozel
You don't need permission for shiny zoroark, as it wasn't made by the PFQ team. Unless you're talking about mega shiny zoroark, then you don't need to. But for mega shiny zoroark, you need to ask for permission.
♥to think i did all that, and may i say, not in a shy way♥ sig coded by me, jolteon is official art from pokemon conquest avatar drawn by me
Akilaska's AvatarAkilaska

QUOTE originally posted by ArcticFox

You don't need permission for shiny zoroark, as it wasn't made by the PFQ team. Unless you're talking about mega shiny zoroark, then you don't need to. But for mega shiny zoroark, you need to ask for permission.
ah ok, thanks ^-^ ill edit my post

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by Kirbryfan97

Hello. I, Kirbryfan97 would like to ask for permission to use Albino Eevee for personal use.
What will be done? a fusion? recolor? edits?
Sorry for not saying so earlier! I'm new to requesting permissions, so I'll be using Albino Eevee in a fusion with Glaceon to make a mascot for my sprite shop.
Hello!
GuiltTripping's AvatarGuiltTripping
hello, may I have permission to let HowlingCat to make a Mega Ninetails Q fusion?
pfp from Kakegurui : ) Visit LünaÛmbra's rare adopt store!
SinnohRegixn's AvatarSinnohRegixn
Hopefully I'm doing this right >.< May I have permission to use the Gardevoir, Mega Gardevoir, and the Wanamangora sprites for a fusion? nvn
Bit of InfoSite LinksOff-Site Links
My name's Shoob. I love anime, music, and drawing Journal 3.0 Placeholder Link DeviantArt Toyhou.se Ask for anythin' else
PFP drawn by Me
iamadaboi's Avatariamadaboi

QUOTE originally posted by SinnohRegixn

Hopefully I'm doing this right >.< May I have permission to use the Gardevoir, Mega Gardevoir, and the Wanamangora sprites for a fusion? nvn
For the gardevoir you can use the normal sprite but if you're asking to use the albino/melan sprite then you have to ask permission :P
PFP by him. PFP is Tsumugi Shirogane, a property of Spike Chunsoft. i do not claim her as my own, nor do I claim the art as my own. my journal ~>despaircito <~
impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei
I would like to request permission to use and alter the Bewear sprite for personal usage of my own, for my Pokesona.

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
12201 pts .
hannahbonn's Avatarhannahbonn
May I have permission for ArcticFox to turn the sylveon sprite into a paper pokemon?

advertisements

click the banners above to go to my joint shops or my raffles! Also check out my friends shop :D

credits

Breeding pair banner made by ThisIsNormal Art shop banner made by masochisms Raffle banner made by me Adopts banner made by ziaja Avatar made by Chanty

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page