PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 919293

Novae's AvatarNovae
May I have permission to use these sprites to get a template(s) done for my shop?: -Apoctalyptic Growlithe/Arcanine -Impyre/Baflammet -Orkit/Orcalot -Searene -Frosdour/Chilldoom The template(s) would just be used a background(s) to make everything look more appealing :)
crysta302's Avatarcrysta302
may i have premission to use my mega khangaskhan sprite drawn to me by Willow McPlier?

Willow McPlier

QUOTE originally posted by crysta302

may i have premission to use my mega khangaskhan sprite drawn to me by Willow McPlier?
You have no idea how much I appreciate this. However...

QUOTE originally posted by Ravyne

if we find that a PFQ sprite has been edited by a user without asking permission first, then asks for permission, it's not okay. Permission to use the edited sprite will be denied, and if it is found still being used, action may be taken on the account.
Sorry, friend. I'm working on making a new one using regular Kangaskhan instead of Mega, if you'd like to use that
Prof pic + shop banner by me
MattieBoi's AvatarMattieBoi
Hi! I'm a little confused with the rules, and was hoping to edit a few different sprites, starting with a basic Larvitar so it looks like a friend of mines pokemon (as far as I know, they do not have a pokefarm account), as well as others based on my friends in the future (that I'll ask when the times comes of course!). So, I was basically wondering how the sprites work, like are they only for 'about me's, or would we be able to customize the sprites on the physical farm? Thank you for reading (and I apologize for this being so long)!
tinmanoz's Avatartinmanoz
I wanted to know if an online tabletop campaign was considered private use?
Permission for Electabuzz to use the Alolan Ninetales sprite for fusion in their art shop? (I'm a customer at the art shop)
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
ecclesi-uh's Avatarecclesi-uh
I'd like to ask permission to use Orkit, Rokon, and Chilldoom sprites as character appearance references on toyhou.se for the following characters: Orkit | Rokon | Chilldoom 1 | Chilldoom 2 Thank you!
BlazeTheLion's AvatarBlazeTheLion
Hello, may I recolor the Jolteon and Absol sprites for my sister? They will be in her about me, proper credit will be added, of course
Genderfluid (He/him) | Pansexual | Furry | Artist of all types | Dancer

QUOTE originally posted by BlazeTheLion

Hello, may I recolor the Jolteon and Absol sprites for my sister? They will be in her about me, proper credit will be added, of course
Unless you mean the MEGA sprites, Jolteon and Absol are free to use and you don't need permission
BlazeTheLion's AvatarBlazeTheLion

QUOTE originally posted by Willow McPlier

QUOTE originally posted by BlazeTheLion

Unless you mean the MEGA sprites, Jolteon and Absol are free to use and you don't need permission
Oh! Alright ^_^

Pages: 123··· 4243444546··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page