PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 919293

SkyArt's AvatarSkyArt
master.pnge+.png
May I Have Permission for Zubat to edit the Mimikyu Sprite Please? It's a Random Sprite edit so I don't know exactly what they are going to do to the Sprite.
Made by the Amazing Abosreons Shop no longer Exists Collecting summon_mag.png
May I please have permission to use the albino and shiny Solynx sprites for my about me? I plan on connecting them at the nose (so like they're touching noses) and I wanted to edit their eyes so their eyes were closed.
Avatar is owned by me~ Made by Syre <3
ecclesi-uh's Avatarecclesi-uh
ultra.pnge.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by ecclesi-uh

I'd like to ask permission to use Orkit, Rokon, and Chilldoom sprites as character appearance references on toyhou.se for the following characters: Orkit | Rokon | Chilldoom 1 | Chilldoom 2 Thank you!
I'll need to speak to Niet about this - I'll get back to you in the morning.
Thanks for the consideration, I'll keep an eye on this thread for your update.
Torterra's AvatarTorterra
ultra.pngs.png
Ahh I hope I'm doing this right. This is my first time. May I please have the permission to use an art work of the staff's melanistic Torterra? It was already made by someone, but I'm not going to use it until I get the permission to.
Credits
Profile Picture made by Toast Cat. Used with Permission. Signature made by Wardove
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
master.pngc.png
May I have permission to use Mega Melan Jirachu artwork as an avatar?
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
chiefskye's Avatarchiefskye
master.pngd+.png
May I request permission to use PFQ's melanistic Pom-pom, Pa'u, Sensu, Baile, and Pointe style Oricorio sprites? I would use them without modification in a personal post template and a shop post template on the site.
Sei's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSei
retiredstaff.pnghypermode.pngmaster.pngc.png

QUOTE originally posted by Diancietherock

I was going to do this in another person's shop, but it closed down, so: I'd like to request use of the Primarina sprite for the purpose of a sprite order from LilTappleTang's art shop, if that is okay. In addition, I'd like to request the use of the regular Popplio sprite for my own personal use, specifically for a new 'sona I have. c:
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Diancietherock to request that the user LilTappleTang edit the Primarina sprite for the purpose of a sprite edit. I also grant DiancietheRock permission to edit Popplio for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Suvichan

Can I order a mega charizard X + mega charizard Y avatar from a sprite shop? Electabuzz is making it for me from his sprite shop
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Suvichan to request that the user Electabuzz edit the Mega Charizard X and Mega Charizard Y sprites for the purpose of an avatar. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Crossover Fan

To let Zubat.. do what with Rockruff? Please be more specific - is this a recolor? a fusion? a complete edit?
Sorry. A random is basically saying "go nuts" and letting the person editing the sprite do whatever they want, like this Skitty or these Rotom.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Crossover Fan to request that the user Zubat edit the Rockruff sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by BlazeTheLion

May I recolor the Mega Lunupine sprite for personal use please?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user BlazeTheLion to recolor the Mega Lunupine sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by TheDragonGod20

hi can i please get permission to use the sprite of gragon line and hydrark line please?
What do you plan on using these seven sprites for? Edits? recolors? fusions? I need specifics before I can grant permission.

QUOTE originally posted by Aadi247

I want to get permission for use of mega gyrados
What do you plan on using Mega Gyarados for? Edits? recolors? fusions? I need specifics before I can grant permission.

QUOTE originally posted by Willow McPlier

May I use Litten, Fenniken, Mega Lucario, Vivilion, Flabebe, Floette, Florges, Spritzee, Aromatise, Swirlix, Slurpluff, Diancie, Mega Diancie for Fusions and Edits for my Art Shop? Edit: If this is Too Many than just Litten, Fenniken, and Mega Lucario please
Will these be given out or used as shop mascots? I'll need specifics.

QUOTE originally posted by Kirbryfan97

QUOTE originally posted by Kirbryfan97

Hello. I, Kirbryfan97 would like to ask for permission to use Albino Eevee for personal use.
What will be done? a fusion? recolor? edits?
Sorry for not saying so earlier! I'm new to requesting permissions, so I'll be using Albino Eevee in a fusion with Glaceon to make a mascot for my sprite shop.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Kirbryfan97 to fuse the Albino Eevee sprite with Glaceon for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by ImPøppy

hello, may I have permission to let HowlingCat to make a Mega Ninetails Q fusion?
What will it be fused with? I need specifics, please ^^

QUOTE originally posted by SinnohRegixn

Hopefully I'm doing this right >.< May I have permission to use the Gardevoir, Mega Gardevoir, and the Wanamangora sprites for a fusion? nvn
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user SinnohRegixn to fuse the Mega Gardevoir and Wanamangora sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by LunaAstron

I would like to request permission to use and alter the Bewear sprite for personal usage of my own, for my Pokesona.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user LunaAstron to edit the Bewear sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by hannahbonn

May I have permission for ArcticFox to turn the sylveon sprite into a paper pokemon?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user hannahbonn to request that the user arcticfox edit the Sylveon sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by SkyArt

May I Have Permission for Zubat to edit the Mimikyu Sprite Please? It's a Random Sprite edit so I don't know exactly what they are going to do to the Sprite.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user SkyArt to request that the user Zubat edit the Mimikyu sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by The Rich Alder

May I please have permission to use the albino and shiny Solynx sprites for my about me? I plan on connecting them at the nose (so like they're touching noses) and I wanted to edit their eyes so their eyes were closed.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user The Rich Alder to edit the shiny Solynx and the albino Solynx sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by ecclesi-uh

I'd like to ask permission to use Orkit, Rokon, and Chilldoom sprites as character appearance references on toyhou.se for the following characters: Orkit | Rokon | Chilldoom 1 | Chilldoom 2 Thank you!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ecclesi-uh to host the following sprites off-site: Orkit, Koroku (Rokon), Chilldoom, and Dark Ice Houndoom (forme-change for Chilldoom on PF1). Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by Torterra

Ahh I hope I'm doing this right. This is my first time. May I please have the permission to use an art work of the staff's melanistic Torterra? It was already made by someone, but I'm not going to use it until I get the permission to.
If it is artwork, you need to ask the person who made the artwork - even then, artwork is covered in the FaQs: 3 • Can I make art of [x] fakemon? Absolutely! Fanart is always welcome, and we'd love it if you shared any and all fanart with us! We have an image gallery and would love to showcase your work there! If you have a submission, PM Garthic about this! All we ask is that you please credit PFQ for the design of the fakemon. So, if you were to draw an Orkit, you would say 'Art by me. Orkit belongs to Pokefarm Q'.

QUOTE originally posted by Yuuki

May I have permission to use Mega Melan Jirachu artwork as an avatar?
As far as I'm aware, there is no artwork of melan mega jirachi. If you mean the sprite, you're free to use PFQ sprites without editing so long as we're credited propely. This is covered in the FaQs: 2 • Can I use the "x" sprite to display in my journal/shop/about me/ or use it as an avatar? If there are no edits being made to a sprite, you don't need to ask for permission. Permission is only needed when you are going to recolor, fuse, or make any other sort of alteration to one of our sprites. This means that you can also use these sprites as an avatar without asking for permission (so long as it's not edited) so long as you state somewhere on your signature, journal, or about me that the design you're using is an exclusive and belongs to PFQ.

QUOTE originally posted by chiefskye

May I request permission to use PFQ's melanistic Pom-pom, Pa'u, Sensu, Baile, and Pointe style Oricorio sprites? I would use them without modification in a personal post template and a shop post template on the site.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user chiefskye to use the melanistic Oriorio sprites (Pom-pom, Pa'u, Sensu, Baile, and Pointe) for the purpose of a forum template. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 24/Jul/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).
Hello, Sei! May I have permission to use the Stufful sprite to fuse with Teddiursa, permission to use Mega Diancie for a Pokesona edit, and permission for recoloring Alolan Ninetales as a fire type, water type, and Psychic type? So in summary, may I use the Stufful sprite, Mega Diancie sprite, and Alolan Ninetales sprite for edits stated above?
avatar [ carousel-horses on dA ]
AM BROKE CHILD, PLS BUY MY ART: chibs
RohanKishibe's AvatarRohanKishibe
champion.pngd.png
May I request permission for someone in a sprite shop to use the dragalge sprite for a fusion? edit: Thank you for telling me that!! Its being fused with dragonair for Willow McPlier's sprite shop
💎Tumblr! icon by Milo.bread ur local jojo fan
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by RohanKishibe.
arbor's Avatararbor
arceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Magnum-Opus

May I request permission for someone in a sprite shop to use the dragalge sprite for a fusion?
you'll need to specify which user, and what dragalge is being fused with :)
arbor ☼ journalflying.png: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123··· 4546474849··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page