PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 919293

STÓRMBLÅZÊ's AvatarSTÓRMBLÅZÊ
Are users like me allowed to sell sprites from say, pokemomn sprite genorater? I just use them ourselves?
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Ømanyte

Hello there! I was a bit late sending this in..whoops. Can I use the Omanyte Egg for use in a banner (editing), displayed around the site in forums, about me, and signatures? Thanks!
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Ømanyte to edit the Omanyte Egg sprite for the purpose of a banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 9/MAY/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by FallForever

May I use the lunupine sprites for fusing and recolor purposes? I plan on making my pokesona a fusion of umbreon and lunupine
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user FallForever to edit the Lunupine sprite for the purpose of a fusion. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 9/MAY/2017. A screenshot of this approval message is provided in the first post under today's date. Please post this where you credit artwork (signature, journal, about me, etc.), and make it clear that permission was given (for example, Permission to use [X] given by [url=SCREENSHOT]Sei[/url]).

QUOTE originally posted by iGiRaTiNaLoVeR

May I use the Albino and Shiny stars in my shop? I won't be editing them at all, just using them to mark what im collecting and such. (not sure if i need permission, making sure though >3<)
Please check the FaQs :P • Can I use the "x" sprite to display in my journal/shop/about me? If there are no edits being made to a sprite, you don't need to ask for permission. Permission is only needed when you are going to recolor, fuse, or make any other sort of alteration to one of our sprites. This means that you can also use these sprites as an avatar without asking for permission (so long as it's not edited) so long as you state somewhere on your signature, journal, or about me that the design you're using is an exclusive and belongs to PFQ.

QUOTE originally posted by STÓRMBLÅZÊ

Are users like me allowed to sell sprites from say, pokemomn sprite genorater? I just use them ourselves?
Absolutely not. The sprites weren't made by you - you're not allowed to profit off of something you didn't make.
venir's Avatarvenir
I'd like permission to edit the mega umbreon Q box sprite for an absol/umbreon fusion. It will be for my own use in banners, avatars, and my shops. The sprite itself would be recolored to match shiny colors, then proceed to be fused twice, once with absol and the second time with mega absol
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
Luxtastic's AvatarLuxtastic
Ello! So, may I please be able to have permission to edit and recolor the Skiddo and Gogoat sprites? It will be for a shop I am opening up, to sell recolors and edits of. Also, just to clarify and make sure, I can edit/recolor ECT the 5th gen and below Pokemon, a without needing permission as PFQ did not make them, correct? But I will have to ask specifically for permission to edit any mega/6th gen (69 dif pokemon)/exclusive/variant to the site Pokemon?
signature made by me
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Hello! So I'm back. Can i use the Searene sprite for my About Me Template someone is making for me?
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
I don't know if this counts as a sprite but better to be on the safe side I guess. Can I use the various type buttons on my About Me? I mean these. Edit: I guess I'm all good, I'm free to use them without edits.
stay right here
ScarletWhisp's AvatarScarletWhisp
May I use Mega Ninetails Q, Alolan Ninetails, Orkit, and Ninetails? I just want to recolor the Pokémon, as for it's a beautiful base. And of course, I'll credit and say that that permission was permitted.
The Parade of Cats!
Avatar & Sig Cats by Animela Wolfhybrid on Deviantart!http://animela-wolfhybrid.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ Used with permission; Free to use art.
(P.M. Me prices in GP for Pokéradar & Pokeradar +! Will auto pay 400 GP when I get it.)
Cailem042's AvatarCailem042
May I please Edit the guild Wigglytuff sprite and use that for my Avatar? I'd like to recolour it to make it look like a shadow, change its stance and put it hiding behind grass. It might look melanistic, since it is dark, but the colours will be different from that.
Avatar made by magsimillion, commissioned at their shop.
morgues's Avatarmorgues
noot noot look! it's the Sky-Wants-Permission-To-Edit-A-PFQ-Made-Sprite train!! :D May I get permission to edit the Regular, Shiny, Albino, and Melan Mega Ninetales sprites, the Alolan Ninetales sprite, and the Alolan Vulpix sprite please? They will be used on templates and in my about me/signature most likely ^^ I'll be editing them to look like three of my Ninetales OCs <3 I love them all too much
Hi 🌸 I'd please like to ask permission to use the following Grass type Pokemon for a possible Grass type clan I have applied for. Chespin, Quilladin, Skiddo, Gogoat, Fomantis, Lurantis, Bounsweet, Stenee, Tsareena, Chesnaught, Rowlet, Dartrix, Decidueye, Morelull, Shiinotic, Tapu Bulu, Kartana, Phantump, Trevenant , Pumpkaboo , Gourgeist, Dhelmise, Mega Venusaur, Exeggutor Alolan Forme, Mega Sceptile, Mega Abomasnow, Leafeon [Mega Forme Q], Jumpluff [Mega Forme Q], Breloom [Mega Forme Q], Apocalyptic Shroomish, Apocalyptic Breloom, Seasonal Turtwig, Seasonal Grotle, Seasonal Torterra, Oricorio Pointe Style Thank you 🌸
Amazing Avatar by HexMimiac

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page