PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 919293

im going to be getting an albino raikou soon and i was wondering if i could have permission to use the color pallete when humanizing her to make her into an oc?
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
May i use the Sylveon sprite to make a sylveon and Houndoom fusion?
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by The Ashen Arrow

Hi! May I please get permission to use the Rock type Pokemon sprited by the PFQ Team [Rockruff, Lycanroc [Midday Form], Lycanroc [Midnight Form], Alolan Geodude/Graveler/Golem, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Tyranitar, Binacle, Barbaracle, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Carbink, Diancie, Mega Diancie, Minior, Nihilego; I believe those are all of them] for use in my Rock Type Clan? :3 They will mostly be used for: - Templates - Banners - Mascots [possible fusions and recolours]
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user The Ashen Arrow to edit the Rockruff, Lycanroc [Midday Form], Lycanroc [Midnight Form], Alolan Geodude/Graveler/Golem, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Tyranitar, Binacle, Barbaracle, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Carbink, Diancie, Mega Diancie, Minior, Nihilego sprites for the purpose of banners, mascots and templates for Guardians & Attackers - A Rock Type Clan. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by SøraX

May I get permission to use this: in a button for my shop? Editing it into a banner, that is.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user SøraX to use the shooting star cleffa sprite for the purpose of a banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Ice Flame

Excuse me, can I please use a recoloured ninetails sprite I made based of the pokefarm sprite as profile pic? And a friend wanted me to draw a melan umbreon mimikyu so may i use the colour palette of both pokemons?
Please PM me an example of what you mean for the ninetales sprite - I'm unsure what you're referrring to. also, if you're doing artwork, no permission is needed. Just credit the specific palette to us (ie; umbreons colors based off of Pokefarm's melanistic umbreon)

QUOTE originally posted by TragicallyHip

May I please get permission to edit the impyre and baphomet sprites? I plan to recolour them, and make some small cosmetic changes, for a site-specific pokésona. Thanks! EDIT: For clarification, my request was messily worded.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user TragicallyHip to edit the Impyre and Baflammet sprites for the purpose of recolors. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Icysplash

May I please have permission to use the Alolan Ninetales sprite to make a gijinka (Pokemon-trainer fusion)?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Icysplash to edit the Alolan Ninetales sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by FeatherCats

May I request permission to use Searene's sprite in a template? EDIT:: Confirming that ashlynscribbles is making the template for me. Whoops.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user FeatherCats to request that the user Ashlynscribbles use the Searene sprite for the purpose of a template. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Poly Bear

May I have permission to use the shiny Mega Flareon sprite for a sprite banner?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Poly Bear to use the shiny Mega Flareon Q sprite for the purpose of a shop banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

May I have permission to edit the melan Delphox sprite? The resulting sprite would be for my use only.
I'd like to add a request to recolour the new Mega Ninetales sprite as well.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Mystera to edit the Melan Delphox and the Mega Ninetales sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by SpoodleBug

Not exactly a sprite edit, but could I get permission to use the designs of some random eggs in an art piece I'm making? Proper credit for the designs will be attributed, of course!
Permission isn't needed for this! Just proper attribution, please. :)

QUOTE originally posted by ãruktai

This is just in case, but can I get permission to use the Pokeradar, Pokeradar+ and Albino Radar icon in a banner for the Raffle I'm hosting (link can be provided it asked)?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ãruktai to use the Pokeradar+ sprite for the purpose of a banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me). The albino radar and pokeradar are official sprites, so no permission is needed. :>

QUOTE originally posted by chimeranyx

Hi! Someone requested that I do an egg for this glitch pokemon, so I'd like to get permission to edit the Nidoran egg.
Is this someone a user on-site? If so, they need to send in a request as only customers can send in requests.

QUOTE originally posted by Zen

May I have permission to edit the mega Zoroark sprite? It'll be for personal use and used in my about me as well as posted in my journal.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Zen to edit the mega Zoroark sprite for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Icefeather

Is it okay for me to ue sprites like the trainer sprite? I'm just going to edit a few things about. I plan on chaging the shirt and hair colors, and adding a pokeball in the trainer's hand.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Icefeather to edit the trainer sprites for the purpose of personal use. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by Silverfrost0909

im going to be getting an albino raikou soon and i was wondering if i could have permission to use the color pallete when humanizing her to make her into an oc?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user Silverfrost0909 to use the Albino Raikou sprite for the purpose of a colour palette for an OC. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by ZealAndSømbra

May i use the Sylveon sprite to make a sylveon and Houndoom fusion?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ZealAndSømbra to edit the Sylveon sprite for the purpose of a fusion. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

Hello, I'd like to ask for permission for the user Cerberus to make edits to the PFQ Exclusive Pokemon Lunupine for one of my RP characters. The sprite would be for my use only, but posted in a public forum and within my journal.
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user LadyElemental to request that the user Cerberus use the Lunupine sprite for the purpose of a template. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by originally posted by LadyElemental

Hello, I'd like to ask for permission for the user Cerberus to make edits to the PFQ Exclusive Pokemon Lunupine for one of my RP characters. The sprite would be for my use only, but posted in a public forum and within my journal.
Customers of sprite shops need to ask for permission here. Sorry for the trouble!
I'm confused. I am the customer of Cerberus' sprite shop. Cerberus is the one making the changes to the sprite, but I am the one requesting it and the one who will be using it.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Can I use the Oricorio egg for a sprite edit?
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna
Sei, you missed me. I asked if the Cosmog sprite for PFQ can be used by Dusky in order to make a shop banner for me. ;v; im on mobile so i cant find the post rn..
27 | | 1000
Sei's AvatarSei

QUOTE originally posted by Icefeather

Do you accept Fakemon from Users?
Due to the amount of legality surrounding this, No.

QUOTE originally posted by LadyElemental

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by originally posted by LadyElemental

Customers of sprite shops need to ask for permission here. Sorry for the trouble!
I'm confused. I am the customer of Cerberus' sprite shop. Cerberus is the one making the changes to the sprite, but I am the one requesting it and the one who will be using it.
Apologies! I must have misread your post. The post has been edited and the first page updated.

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

Can I use the Oricorio egg for a sprite edit?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user ThëLightKing to edit the Oricorio egg sprite for the purpose of a sprite edit. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).

QUOTE originally posted by VanyaBraginsky

Sei, you missed me. I asked if the Cosmog sprite for PFQ can be used by Dusky in order to make a shop banner for me. ;v; im on mobile so i cant find the post rn..
Sorry about that! I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user VanyaBraginsky to request that DuskyPeculiar edit the Cosmog sprite for the purpose of a shop banner. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 4/MAY/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).
Omanyte's AvatarOmanyte
Hello there! I was a bit late sending this in..whoops. Can I use the Omanyte Egg for use in a banner (editing), displayed around the site in forums, about me, and signatures? Thanks!
| Type Race Score: 0 Credit
DaybreakCries's AvatarDaybreakCries
May I use the lunupine sprites for fusing and recolor purposes? I plan on making my pokesona a fusion of umbreon and lunupine
Etherane on tumblr has stated that this image is free to use, in this post
May I use the Albino and Shiny stars in my shop? I won't be editing them at all, just using them to mark what im collecting and such. (not sure if i need permission, making sure though >3<)
x0/300
x3/300

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page