PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sprite Permission Request Thread

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 919293

KyuuBird's AvatarKyuuBird

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

if it's artwork, then you don't need permission -- just credit for the coloration :>
Oh my, I'm so sorry for my mistake! But thank you very much Sei! <3
My lame OS shop My lame comic Kyuu's lame Journal avatar by Pandasaur of my OC, Gwyn~

QUOTE originally posted by åshlynSçrîbblës

QUOTE originally posted by Sei

QUOTE originally posted by åshlynSçrîbblës

Hi Sei, may I use the Searene sprite for a template?
I, Sei, Administrator and Art Director of Pokéfarm Q, formally grant permission to the user åshlynSçrîbblës to use the Searene sprite for the purpose of a template. Permission is indefinite. Permission does not extend past what was stated. Permission given 14/APR/2017. Please include a screenshot of this permission post where you credit artwork (ie: journal post, signature, about me).
Whoops, this template I'm making is for a customer. They need to ask for permission, correct?
Correct.
Hi! May I please get permission to use the Rock type Pokemon sprited by the PFQ Team [Rockruff, Lycanroc [Midday Form], Lycanroc [Midnight Form], Alolan Geodude/Graveler/Golem, Mega Aerodactyl, Mega Tyranitar, Binacle, Barbaracle, Tyrunt, Tyrantrum, Amaura, Aurorus, Carbink, Diancie, Mega Diancie, Minior, Nihilego; I believe those are all of them] for use in my Rock Type Clan? :3 They will mostly be used for: - Templates - Banners - Mascots [possible fusions and recolours]
Guardians & Defenders - A Steel Type Clan Contest Thread! Avatar made by me (The Ashen Arrow) xxx
fuzzyfurret's Avatarfuzzyfurret
May I get permission to use this: in a button for my shop? Editing it into a banner, that is.
sprite shopjournal profile picture by sacrilege
Ice Flame's AvatarIce Flame
Excuse me, can I please use a recoloured ninetails sprite I made based of the pokefarm sprite as profile pic? And a friend wanted me to draw a melan umbreon mimikyu so may i use the colour palette of both pokemons?
If you need anything that I can help you with just ask, I'll be here to help! Have a nice day! Icon made by me
May I please get permission to edit the impyre and baphomet sprites? I plan to recolour them, and make some small cosmetic changes, for a site-specific pokésona. Thanks! EDIT: For clarification, my request was messily worded.
Icysplåsh's AvatarIcysplåsh
May I please have permission to use the Alolan Ninetales sprite to make a gijinka (Pokemon-trainer fusion)?
Avatar made by QueenWaffleCat for my use only. Come visit my sprite shop! Ham's Raffles!
Mystera's AvatarMystera
May I have permission to edit the melan Delphox sprite? The resulting sprite would be for my use only.
FeatherCats's AvatarFeatherCats
May I request permission to use Searene's sprite in a template? EDIT:: Confirming that ashlynscribbles is making the template for me. Whoops.
Profile picture is not mine. It's official art from Pokémon Shuffle.
Icysplåsh's AvatarIcysplåsh

QUOTE originally posted by Icysplash

May I please have permission to use the Alolan Ninetales sprite to make a gijinka (Pokemon-trainer fusion)?
Adding on to my other post, I have a sprite shop and my customers may ask for me to recolor, fuse, etc. gen 6 and 7 sprites. So may I have permission to use them?

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 919293

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page