PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5354555657585960

Niet [Adam]'s Avatarhypermode-12.pngNiet [Adam]
admin1.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pngd+.png
Chance are you're doing something wrong, because 1,300 people have cleared the target just fine.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
DarkUnknown's AvatarDarkUnknown
grandmaster.pnge+.png
My Premium box won't open. I tried to open the box, but my computer ended up having a loading issue so I had to refresh. When I come back to the page, it says I have no Premium Box and I haven't seen any change in GP amount or any items gained. I go to my Inventory to Boxes, and sure enough I see a Premium box. But when I click 'Find' it says that there are 0 found. So I go back to the box opening page. The button isn't clickable and it says I have 0 Premium boxes.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
grandmaster.pngc.png
While I'll be opening it on my birthday, I'm singing. I've got a Premium Box!~La~la~la! I have a Premium Box~! Yay, yay, yay~ *proceeds to glomp Niet and squeeze* "I don't care how creepy it is. I love you. You replaced the MCW with this, and gave us a Dragoniteite, and even if I don't care 100% for the design, I love you!" *looks to the rest of the staff...promptly glomps them as well.* *glomp**glomp**more glomping* Shrieking. "GLOMPS AND HUGS FOR EVERYONE!"
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Esme's AvatarEsme
ultra.pngc.png
Nearly 30,000,000 interactions have been made and we have about three hours left of server time. Dang, welcome to the real stress-test.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
skîmpyLîar's AvatarskîmpyLîar
master.pnga.png
We deserve another Niet bonus, doesn't we? Anyone? ...
art by temporal. avatar by aleator.
Amure's AvatarAmure
grandmaster.png
Yes, I finally did it! It took a day of on-and-off clicking (and almost forgetting throughout most of the day), but I FINALLY COMPLETED IT. And now to forget about opening the box until a few weeks later because I've decided to not open it right away.
Avatar doodled by me. Responses will be slow.
AriaWolf's AvatarAriaWolf
master.pngc.png
I was luck enough to actually finish the clicking. I ended up getting sick and got to stay home from school so I got the chance to finish the event. So I got my premium box and opened it and honestly, I'm super disappointed with what I got. I got a single Mythrite. That's it. I'm very disappointed with the outcome of that considering I had already gotten three Mythrites from regular boxes. I was pretty excited for this but, oh well I managed to hatch a couple shinies and albino's due to all my clicking so, something good came out of it. Other than the disappointment at the end, I loved this event and I actually had a lot of fun participating!
TripleJava's AvatarTripleJava
ultra.pngd+.png
Thank you:) 12 days of prizes,so cool.
DarkUnknown's AvatarDarkUnknown
grandmaster.pnge+.png
Ah~ Everything's good now. I guess I just had to give it time. Awesome!
Pilotslover's AvatarPilotslover
ultra.pnge.png
Wow, today is tough. I've been here for about an hour and I'm only on about 4.5k interactions.

Pages: 123··· 5354555657585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page