PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 5657585960

Linkirman's AvatarLinkirman
elite.png
Aaaaaaaaaaaaand done. Phew...
Wow this last task was surely difficult to me and while I was expecting more from the premium box (I was too much hyped to be honest haha) I really enjoyed this event. I'm looking forward more events like this ^^
Sprigatito PMD Portrait by Emmufin, found in the PMD Sprite Repository , resized by me.
vanitail's Avatarvanitail
ultra.pngc+.png
I thought the event ended an hour before it actually does XD Phew, I panicked so bad! Thanks for this awesome event!
Avatar is by Lumineu ~ sundae banner by is it necessary
SpiritOfFire's AvatarSpiritOfFire
master.pnge.png
i have to click 451.41 pokemon a minute to get the box before reset save me
i dont talk on pfq much tbh avatar by sleepydot
Hattercrow's AvatarHattercrow
champion.png
Day 12 prize: a guide to the treatment and prevention of Carpal Tunnel. ;P I enjoyed the event, and the prizes of course, even if my arm and hand are saying no to this many clicks in one day. (5,601/20,000...)
"The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr Brain has long since departed, hasn't he, Percy?" - Edmund Blackadder to Lord Percy; Blackadder II. Also applies to me sometimes.
Cheap's AvatarCheap
master.pngd.png
I hate the fact either my internet or the server is lagging too much for me to complete the event
pfp: Official Xenoblade Chronicles 3 portrait.
Score: 0
Type race icon by LycanKai
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngc.png
@SpiritOfFire It's possible I promise~ The average time for me at least with a clickpad is 6-7 seconds per field. You click faster than you think you do, that's the thing!! And that's just for me, just keep spam clicking OwO You can do it!!
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 ground.png ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
Droon's AvatarDroon
champion.png
Took me 4h to make only 10000 interactions cause the site is too slow and it took me a whole minute to change the page. And it's not my connection, I tried on other sites. I don't have the time to spend 8h cliking on pokemon.
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
ultra.pngd+.png
Whelp, I finally made it just in time! c: got 1600 GP.. was kinda hoping for some summons or megastones but hey, I can buy summons or megastones with this :P The server was very laggy for me as well, I had to wait for at least 30 seconds before a new field loaded, caused me a lot of stress :P It's not my internet connection because other websites worked just fine ~
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
SpiritOfFire's AvatarSpiritOfFire
master.pnge.png
@CursedAsriel yeah i can manage a field in 6 seconds if i really hammer it the problems the delay when switching fields though - theres a 3-4 second delay on my end (bad internet probably) i just hope theres a consolation prize or something, i gave up at 51%

Pages: 123··· 5657585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page