PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Days of Christmas

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 555657585960

In my defense (I just checked Serebii to confirm this), there is no physical/design difference between Male and Female Poochyena and/or Zorua.
Hello, everyone! My name is EmeraldSpencer. I have a Youtube Channel and a Website, links to both are at the bottom!

I've started making Site Skins for people to use!

Kinaster Skin: sTT/kinaster Verlisify Skin: sTT/verlisify Hyper Niet Skin: sTT/hyper-niet Mega Jirachi Skin: sTT/mega-jirachi Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku Second Koroku Skin: sTT/koroku-2
Avatar was made by me. Is is myself wielding my Synchro Aegislash.
vanitail's Avatarvanitail
ultra.pngc+.png

QUOTE originally posted by EmeraldSpencer

In my defense (I just checked Serebii to confirm this), there is no physical/design difference between Male and Female Poochyena and/or Zorua.
Yeah but just because there's no difference doesn't matter, since Sei is a girl and her pokesona is a Zorua/Poochyena hybrid and she uses that to portray her on PFQ, it means she's a girl....
Avatar is by Lumineu ~ sundae banner by is it necessary
You know, you could just look at her female avatar.
Nevem's Avatarbulb-12.pngNevem
senior.png
Ohh well at this rate the day will be over before I reach 20k, I hate different timezones its not like I could do it with all this site lag anyway.
ZockerMimi's AvatarZockerMimi
champion.pnge.png
Wow! I actually did it! Never thought I'd reach the 12th goal. This is amazing. Thank you so much for this great event! I don't even know if we deserve these awesome prizes.... Thank you, staff! You're the best!!!!
Avatar made using this Catlike Icon Maker.
SinonyxWhale's AvatarSinonyxWhale
ultra.png
Safe with a bit over an hour to spare! Thank you staff for this interesting event :)
Caedis's AvatarCaedis
elite.png
Would be nice if it didn't take about a full minute to do anything on the site right now. I would've been able to reach the goal fine without the lag. But at this rate, the lag is going to prevent me from getting enough clicks in by the deadline. :/
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
@ Caedis Assuming you're not on mobile, then just open two tabs with two different users so you can click one wile the other loads. Works best with three in my opinion ; ) Time optimization is key lol.
S U N N E L I O N sunne ☀ they/them ☀ 21 dark.png ☀ 0
S U N N E L I O N my shop art shop
S U N N E L I O N pfp: me sig img: norowa code: altered
StarPearl's AvatarStarPearl
ultra.png
Cut it close but finally finished phew, two mega stones which is better that GP to me ^^ You carefully open the Premium Box... Inside, you find... Ampharosite Mega Stone! Manectite Mega Stone!
SUNNELIØN's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSUNNELIØN
hypermode.pngarceus.pngc.png
Wow just finished with under an hour left UoU Fiiiinally done!! So worth it though, hoping for that GP (I'm broke as heck)

Pages: 123··· 555657585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page